eBay is stupid

Brian Lee

Brian
Real Name
Brian
I have a bit of a situation on eBay at the moment with my account restricted to only be able to be the highest bidder in one auction. This is because they concluded that I am a scum who committed to buy 3 items and did not pay for them.

My story began with me adding 3 BIN items to my cart. The seller ships everywhere in the world but sent me an invoice to my COMC mailbox. I wanted the cards sent to Australia since it's the same postage, so I tried to request for a total with a change to the delivery address. To my amazement, when I clicked on the link, an error was shown saying that the seller does not ship to Australia.

After working with the seller, he set up another BIN and we completed the transaction with no issues. A month has past and now a buying restriction has been placed on my account for not going through with the original 3 items, even though they have all been cancelled by the seller.

I contacted eBay and explained to them my situation, one customer service person even verified my story but failed to give me a solution other than to pay for the item. A few more messages back and forth and I have reached boiling point where I just want to swear at them for acting like robots and disrespecting me despite my reputation of 100% positive feedback for over 1000 feedbacks.

Anyone have similar experiences to share? maybe a solution as well?

Back
Top Bottom