Ebay bidders !? BEWARE of these 2 time wasters !!!

A1CardsandGaming

@ A1, we love collecting as much as you do !
Real Name
Terry
eBay User
www.A1CardsandGaming.com
With time being so valuable to me lately the last thing I need is time wasting rude bidders !

1 - why bid on an auction that you have not read completely
2 - don't want to pay for registered post then why bid ?
3 - moving house ? why would you bid

You would think that I might be waiting for heaps of money but one deal is around $10 dollars and they bidder can't even reply to my messages.

the 2 time wasters

11mbbc - eBay My World - 11mbbc - has not bothered to reply at all

&
kingwally2009 - eBay My World - kingwally2009 - this guy replies a week later and then complains about paying for registered post which is clearly stated as the postal method in the auction :mad: then asks me to send to his mums house. Time to grow up I think ;) pay your bills and stop relying on mummy

if anyone wonders why there are less cards being listed on ebay lately! this kind of buyer could be the reason why

I just want to cancel these auctions but not sure how :(

end rant

There is a send cancel transaction request somewhere just do a search I can't remember where it is, maybe in the resolve a problem option?
I've done it a couple times with people taking to long to pay and as soon as I did it they payed up cause they didn't wanna not get the card lol. May be a different case with these clowns though.
Otherwise you can open up an item not paid case then close that after 4 days and you'll get a final value fee credit etc

Welcome to the buyer has you buy the balls mate. They can leave negative, you cant. Might just want to wait and see what is going on and then put in for a non payment with ebay. Go through the correct channels so you don't end up with a negative.

I could not agree with you more that there are a few people out their like this, however knowing this, you have to deal with it or not sell on ebay.

There is a send cancel transaction request somewhere just do a search I can't remember where it is, maybe in the resolve a problem option?
I've done it a couple times with people taking to long to pay and as soon as I did it they payed up cause they didn't wanna not get the card lol. May be a different case with these clowns though.
Otherwise you can open up an item not paid case then close that after 4 days and you'll get a final value fee credit etc

Yes go to resolve a problem....there is a link in the drop down menu at the end of your listing in your sold items.
The buyer has to agree to it though.

Welcome to the buyer has you buy the balls mate. They can leave negative, you cant. Might just want to wait and see what is going on and then put in for a non payment with ebay. Go through the correct channels so you don't end up with a negative.

I could not agree with you more that there are a few people out their like this, however knowing this, you have to deal with it or not sell on ebay.

I believe that if Terry uses the item not paid process as mentioned by Matt then the seller can not leave negative feedback if they then fail to respond.

I'm guilty of 1 & 2 and I've asked someone to send to my cousin's house in the UK to save on international postage.

I agree it's not good to break the rules but if you ask nicely I don't think it's a problem, some sellers are really accomodating. I agree some people have attitude and it's good you name and shame them because there are some shifty buggers out there.

Hope things work out for you.

Back
Top Bottom