1Trade.png
7TRADE.png

8TRADE.png
2Trade.png

3Trade.png
4Trade.png

5Trade.png
6Trade.png

I have the 2012 Champs Hodkinson but it's in the PC. Will need a sweetener if considered. LMK
only just seen this, what kind of a sweetner are you after as im pretty happy to offer more cards for it now that im so close to finishing the set off.

Hi mate are u selling or just trading i need parra hindmarsh Tigers ellis , farrah

Hi mate are u selling or just trading i need parra hindmarsh Tigers ellis , farrah

selling aswell. $4 each

Roosters
- Sam Perret x2
- Warea Hargreaves x7
- Kenny Dowall x6
- Martin Kennedy x7
- Mitch Pearce x2
- Braith Anasta x5
- Mitch Aubusson x7
- Frank Paul Nuusala x4
- Bj Leilua x6
- Anthony Minichello x4
- Jake Friend

Eels
- Luke Burt
- Tim Mannah
- Nathan Hindmarsh x3
- Chris Sandow x3
- Reni Matuia x2
- Fuifui Moimoi x2

Knights
- Danny Buderus

Tigers
- Chris Heighington x3
- Chris Lawrence x4
- Aaron Woods x2
- Gareth Ellis x2
- Blake Ahysford x3
- Keith Galloway
- Liam Fulton x2

Penrith
- Luke Lewis x3
- Travis Burns x6
- Kevin Kingston x6
- Tim Grant x6
- Sandor Earlx4
- Lachlan Coote x5
- Brad Tighe x5
- Sam Mckendry x6
- Michael Jennings x6
- Nathan Smith x5
- Luke Walsh x3
- David Simmons

Raiders
- Reece Robinson x5
- Sean Berrigan x4
- Joel Thompson x3
- Josh McCrone
- Glen Buttris x2
- Terry Campese
- Blake Fergusonx2
- David Shillington x4
- Jarrod Crokerx3
- Josh Dugan x3

Titans
- Mark Minichello x3
- Greg Bird x2
- Nate Myles x2
- Luke Douglas x3
- Ashley Harrsion x2
- David Mead x2
- Jamal Idris x2
- Matt Srama x2
- William Zillman x4

Bulldogs
- Eastwood
- Ennis
- Tolman
- Keating
- Goodwin
- Pritchard
- Graham
- Turner

Nice lil collection there mate. Do you actually hand the likes of Hindy 10 cards at a time or have you got him to sign on 10 occasions???

was 2 occassions and there was 4 people not just me. most id give a player is 3 cards and even then they'd be different cards not the same one

Yea yea fair enough, I wouldn't give more than 2 these days unless others are helping as you say. Was just curious, I remember back in the day Given Lazzo 5 cards and he nearly told me to F off I reckon. I was young tho so didn't get it at the time. I also know that big Mal Meninga gets real cranky if you hand him more than one to sign unless you ask for a second politely but don't push for a third lol.

Yea yea fair enough, I wouldn't give more than 2 these days unless others are helping as you say. Was just curious, I remember back in the day Given Lazzo 5 cards and he nearly told me to F off I reckon. I was young tho so didn't get it at the time. I also know that big Mal Meninga gets real cranky if you hand him more than one to sign unless you ask for a second politely but don't push for a third lol.

You're lucky with one hahahah.. Mal struggles to sign one most of the time

only just seen this, what kind of a sweetner are you after as im pretty happy to offer more cards for it now that im so close to finishing the set off.

Are you nearly done? I'd love to see it when it's complete!! I'm about 25 cards off the 2009 JDC set.... I'm looking forward to that!!

I need one of each player from raiders, penrith and the buderus ! What sets do u collect I got heaps to trade from various years

I need one of each player from raiders, penrith and the buderus ! What sets do u collect I got heaps to trade from various years

i have most raiders and all penrith except simmonds i think. any centenary? or do you have a trade list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom