tak35bne

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
tack35
COMC User
tak35bne
Hi all, I am calling on all the league fans out there to help me out with some information about this series of cards. As I understand this series there was the 90 card base set including checklist, then a 36 card in their element sub set featuring earth, fire, wind and water.

What I need a hand with is where do the acetate cell redemption cards come into the picture as they also appear to be a 36 card sub set with the only major difference being the water mark feature down the edge of the card AND was there a parallel release of these redemption cel cards (with watermark) and signature???

My album has the acetate cel in their element set complete, I am proceeding on the assumption that the redemption cel cards mirror that set but i am not sure of the signature series replaces the plain redemption card OR are they a complete other sub set..........I hope you can make sense of this, so if you have any information on this series of cards produced by dynamic then please PM me and I will get in touch.............:)

Back
Top Bottom