Dusty Brownlow Sig

benj

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ben
IMG_4339.JPG

No words needed, easily the best card I've held!

Very nice card. Only thing I would have changed is putting a slightly different picture on the left side, the 2 pictures look a little too similar. Maybe replace the left picture with a picture of him holding the premiership cup or holding the Brownlow. Just an idea.

They're thick. But I also think they are one piece, sort of like a book so not sure if you'd be able to remove from the holder it's in.

Love it mate! You must be one delighted Tiger fan :)

I can see these Brownlow signature cards becoming quite collectable if the current style/design is used each year.

Love it mate! You must be one delighted Tiger fan :)

I can see these Brownlow signature cards becoming quite collectable if the current style/design is used each year.

Mate I'm absolutely stocked with it...I have such a huge collection now that I usually just buy them and they go in a folder but I absolutely love this Dusty card.

I could have bought the 04 a few weeks before Danger got rubbed out but was to risky at the time....spewing I didn't

Very nice card. Only thing I would have changed is putting a slightly different picture on the left side, the 2 pictures look a little too similar. Maybe replace the left picture with a picture of him holding the premiership cup or holding the Brownlow. Just an idea.
Yea I see what you're saying but mate worshipping Dusty as I do I bloody love it.

one of the best cards to come from Select. May start a debate in this thread but i am going to say it anyway........."this card is far better than the captain signature series' of past".
ab fab

Any news with regard to the Premiership predictor and who's signing and when available?

2017 AFL Premiership Redemption Card For Richmond is to be signed by Daniel Rioli and Kane Lambert.
Thats what i have heard. Daniel Rioli 2-350, Lambert from 351-700.

Thanks Gents, that is awesome if it's those two. Rioli future star and Lambert's 2nd half of the year was great, his GF game was up there with Martin, Houli, Edwards & Rance. I'm glad I have the two variants

Back
Top Bottom