Dustin Poirier Topps Finest 1st Auto, time to sell?

Opeth7778

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dan
Came across this card whilst going through some boxes of old stuff. It was the only box of UFC that i've ever opened and at the time i don't think it was that great of a hit, at least i dont think i was excited by it. Anyway i've seen the value of the card gradually increase over time and with his upcoming fight against McGregor, im wondering if now would be the time to move it on. It seems to have gone from $30 - $40 to $100+, hard to tell with some sales on ebay being best offer accepted.

What would you guys do, sell now or wait for the fight? A win would surely increase the value but i'm thinking a loss would see him and the value of this card take a tumble.

UFC not being a sport im that into means i have no real connection with this card besides being one of my first rips so parting with it won't be too hard at all.

Keen on hearing your adice though, Cheers.

You could wait until his next fight and sell the week of to try get more but id say hes probably at peak value unless he wins again. Im interested to see what you have for sale mate if youre keen to move some cards, always keen to look! Send me a dm bro

Came across this card whilst going through some boxes of old stuff. It was the only box of UFC that i've ever opened and at the time i don't think it was that great of a hit, at least i dont think i was excited by it. Anyway i've seen the value of the card gradually increase over time and with his upcoming fight against McGregor, im wondering if now would be the time to move it on. It seems to have gone from $30 - $40 to $100+, hard to tell with some sales on ebay being best offer accepted.

What would you guys do, sell now or wait for the fight? A win would surely increase the value but i'm thinking a loss would see him and the value of this card take a tumble.

UFC not being a sport im that into means i have no real connection with this card besides being one of my first rips so parting with it won't be too hard at all.

Keen on hearing your adice though, Cheers.
sell it

Back
Top Bottom