Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie Maximus

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Drew
eBay User
dc_2412
Quick question for anyone willing to give some good advice. I have the Dusty Brownlow Predictor and I have never had a redemption card before (novice collector). I have noticed some ppl selling their cards on ebay for about $450 on average and I'm not a Tigers fan so have no interest to add this signature card to my collection... so here is the question.

Does the unclaimed redemption card have more value than the actual Dustin Martin signature card? From anyone experience, if the unclaimed redemption card is going for about $450.00 what would the signature card be expected to get?

Any help is greatly appreciated and will help me decide which path to take.

Cheers

probably about the same amount mate allthough sometimes redeemed are worth more as saves the person time on claiming. Also depends on quality of signature and as no one has seen the card yet the design could either increase or decrease its value depending how it looks. Hope that helps but in short probably will just depend on market and i think now is probably a prime time to sell before all the main collectors start to get their copy.

if say 10 of the major richmond collectors all get their cards before you sell then the value may decrease as less people in the market to drive demand

yeah you get both back and would be silly to sell them seperatly as i couldnt imagine much people would want to buy one without the other. So essentially it is just $450 for the two as they are a package deal haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom