DRose done for the Season! Wow that will be a shocker for the NBA...

gemini0928

Basketball Addict
Real Name
Alf
eBay User
gemini0928
drose.JPG

oh gosh! :( i guess good news for a heat fan, although i never like to see these kind of things. damn. feel bad for him, bulls had a good chance this season. i mean they played extremely well without him thus far....but a championship is a long shot for them now :(

oh gosh! :( i guess good news for a heat fan, although i never like to see these kind of things. damn. feel bad for him, bulls had a good chance this season. i mean they played extremely well without him thus far....but a championship is a long shot for them now :(
I'm a Heat fan but more of a basketball fan so seeing this happening is not good...

lol all good! Feel for the bulls though, even more so for Rose, the kid can't take a trick at the moment!

They've played well without him for the majority of the season, however the playoffs is a different story altogether!

I am GUTTED!

Gutted for Chicago Fans, Gutted for Rose and Gutted for the Chicago Team!

Had a few Knee reconstructions myself so I know what he is about to go through :(

Celtics would have something to say about that with their 3-1 regular season record ;)

Having said that, that's what it was last season and playoffs ended 4-1 lol

All my MultiBets are destroyed now that Derrick Rose is injured :( :cry:

Bulls have NO chance of beating Miami or reaching the NBA Finals without Derrick Rose. Just look at how Lebron & Wade are playing !

This is HORRIBLE !! I AM SHATTERED ! Its gonna be a LONG recovery.

But there is still hope. Look at Jordan's career in the 80's. He had some bad injuries and a long layoff, but he came back and after a while won his NBA Title.
Derrick Rose is a WINNER, a believer. He will win his NBA Ring...soon.

I prey for you Derrick Rose
Derrick Rose Exquisite RC AUTO.jpg

:(

Back
Top Bottom