Dragons Captains run 2021

hobo

Kogarah to Kiama
OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Ross
Dragons had a Captains run open to members yesterday. It was good to get back and mingle with the players and get some stuff signed? They weren't allowed to use any markers provided by the members, were told they could shake hands etc but happily posed for selfies and took caps off you to sign. Def some mixed Covid messages still going on.

Poor Ramsey has a horrible signature and seemed nervous to actually put pen to cardboard, oh and he also dropped 50% of the bombs kicked to him.

@j0hn sorry Faamausili wasn't there. Being the Captains run only the 18 game day players there, They generally have a few members days so I'll keep trying.

Sorry couldn't work out how to insert thumbnails:

2020 Members cap.jpg
2021 Members cap.jpg
2020 Traders.jpg
Various inc 2019 Elite.jpg
2020 Club Debut Cards.jpg
2020 Elite.jpg
2021 Traders commons.jpg
2021 Traders pearls.jpg

Cheers
Ross

Dragons had a Captains run open to members yesterday. It was good to get back and mingle with the players and get some stuff signed? They weren't allowed to use any markers provided by the members, were told they could shake hands etc but happily posed for selfies and took caps off you to sign. Def some mixed Covid messages still going on.

Poor Ramsey has a horrible signature and seemed nervous to actually put pen to cardboard, oh and he also dropped 50% of the bombs kicked to him.

@j0hn sorry Faamausili wasn't there. Being the Captains run only the 18 game day players there, They generally have a few members days so I'll keep trying.

Sorry couldn't work out how to insert thumbnails:

2020 Members cap.jpg
2021 Members cap.jpg
2020 Traders.jpg
Various inc 2019 Elite.jpg
2020 Club Debut Cards.jpg
2020 Elite.jpg
2021 Traders commons.jpg
2021 Traders pearls.jpg

Cheers
Ross
awesome Ross, any of them comment on the red border cards.

There was a few comments all positive, mainly curious to know where they had come from.

Tariq thought his Red V POY card was pretty cool in particular and then a couple of players like Ellis and Ramsey who haven't had many cards were pretty stoked.

There was a few comments all positive, mainly curious to know where they had come from.

Tariq thought his Red V POY card was pretty cool in particular and then a couple of players like Ellis and Ramsey who haven't had many cards were pretty stoked.
great news on that, figured there would be something along those lines, I reckon there awesome, tla could do with some lessons along those lines.
Gives position and debut with year.
That should be traders release without doubt.

Ross made them as shown above . They look cool and I bet they would of been shocked to see them . Probably wondering why they didn’t receive a kickback or payment for the production run 🤣
JOEL, I tried t keep it hush hush,
well, yes, i reckon there one of the best designed cards out there, no who ha, they have color, you can clearly see who the player is, debut details, position
Probably should have the date , year on the card somewhere, rear would be better.

JOEL, I tried t keep it hush hush,
well, yes, i reckon there one of the best designed cards out there, no who ha, they have color, you can clearly see who the player is, debut details, position
Probably should have the date , year on the card somewhere, rear would be better.
Heard he had to make them /36 for someone 🙄

Back
Top Bottom