Dragonball Z series 1 Dizks, pricing and sale :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supraman

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Alex
hey everyone.

i have recently dug up my surprisingly large collection of DBZ series one tazo dizks.

i have about 26 flouros and 1 gold and 1 emaculate Full set...not packaged unfortunately.

i also have almost a whole other entire set all in packaging...i think im missing about 8-10 of them. plus heaps of doubles out of packaging.

just wondering what the pricing is on some of these and how much people are willing to pay.

cheers. open to all offers but wouldnt mind some guidance on acual pricing.

Alex.

PM me with any further questions or info cheers.

Well your full set is worth around $30, depending on who you're selling it too. You're more likely to get more for them if you sell them directly to someone rather than over the internet. The ones still in the packaging are worth more but Dragonball Z Dizks are not seen as being worth a great deal more just because they are still in the packaging. Not too sure what you'd get for a full set still in the packets though. As for the Fluros they are worth ALOT more than the commons, a set should sell for over $100, and a Gold set easily. Individual prices on fluros depends on who it is/condition and possibly power level. But for each you should get a few $$.

Hope this helps.
This site also has some useful information. Series 1 « Dragonball Z Dizks Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom