For Sale/For Trade Dragonball Z Gold Dizks

P_Phillips

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Peter Phillips
eBay User
Phillips_pa
Hey have a few doubles and still trying to finish a set.
Doubles are Gold 6, 15, 32, 34, 37 & 38
Fluro 12 & 38

Happy to sell the fluro's but would rather use the golds for trade.
Need Gold 1, 2, 13, 14, 16, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30, 31, 33, 39, 40.

Attachments

• Dizks Front.pdf
    69 KB · Views: 159
  • Dizks Back.pdf
    65.1 KB · Views: 163
How much will you pay for a full gold set? Mint condition
Don't know as I need only 15 which is less than half. I would then have to off load the 31 (including doubles) that I have. So the inconvenience factor makes me hesitant to place an offer.

What are you willing to sell them for? If a price looks alright you could tempt me.

Well I'm not selling myself. ..A mate of mine is..told me he got an offer for $1000 yesterday so you'll have to do better than that if you're keen .. If not re send me the individual numbers you're after and I'll see if he has any...He has about 15 gold singles he's about to put up on ebay ...they are also mint, and also send your asking price for one

Yeah obviously you're gonna get a good deal per dizk when you look at a complete set ... I also see golds sell for $50 a piece mint condition .. and we are only talking mint disks here so you're gonna have to do better than 15 to get his attention I think champ ..All good if you're not interested :)

Yeah obviously you're gonna get a good deal per dizk when you look at a complete set ... I also see golds sell for $50 a piece mint condition .. and we are only talking mint disks here so you're gonna have to do better than 15 to get his attention I think champ ..All good if you're not interested :)
I've seen a lot advertised for $50 but never sold at that price. Looking at recent items at that have sold most have been around the $20 mark a few more were higher a couple even went for $1 & $4 with free postage.
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/RARE-GOLD-SPECIAL-LIMITED-EDITION-DRAGON-BALL-Z-DR-GERO-RETRO-OFFICIAL-DISK-OLD-/271593666113?pt=AU_FantasyMagicCollectables&hash=item3f3c3e7641&_uhb=1&nma=true&si=lCN9Fp3%2B5FvhZLthJ6pqKW1FfNg%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/VERY-RARE-GOLD-KING-KAI-DRAGONBALL-Z-DISK-KIDS-TOY-BOYS-GIRLS-ADULTS-COLLECTABLE-/271593635300?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item3f3c3dfde4&_uhb=1&nma=true&si=lCN9Fp3%2B5FvhZLthJ6pqKW1FfNg%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
bit disappointed I missed the one that went for $4 No.23 as I need that one.

He's firm on $25 .. He told me they sell for 25 - 35 usually ...He has everything you need but the others are part of a complete set and i doubt he will break it up ..already asked if he would sell for 20 if it was offered and he said 25 is firm ..so.let me know if you're interested ...he's also aware of the set that sold for 600 and said the guy that bought it snatched it up for a reason.. that was very cheap and he's certain the guy selling didn't really understand the value

Not interested at $25. I think I can get them a bit cheaper. If it was to finish the set I might pay it just to be done but at this stage it's a no.

Thanks anyway.

I've been collecting dizks for a while now out of love and nostalgia (literally hundreds of Dizks at this point) and I'm finding it absolutely incredible how in recent times Dizk sellers are trying to milk buyers (fans of DBZ) for as much money as they can.

Every bastards expecting to take a grand for a set of 40 plastic tazos. It makes me cringe that the sellers are trying to control a buyers market with prices as stupid and unreasonable as $50 for a gold. Just another example of greed at work.

Hey Ss j 3 is your buddy still selling them , I'm recently starting up my set and only have a gold hercule , lol ..

I can have a look for some doubles , pend s how much it willing to pay , but if anything this has sparked me into getting my old set out haha.. And btw I payed 50ty for a good Hercules in 2015 not sure on prices these days but it was 15 per fluro back then

Back
Top Bottom