Dragonball Z Dizks

Status
Not open for further replies.

forza10

OzCardTrader
Real Name
mick
Hi everyone

I have every single dizk from all 3 series available for sale.

[email protected]

let me know if you are interested and i will make you a price- or even easier make me an offer for what you want so we can avoid unecessary emails-
for years i have sold dizks for by far cheapest prices on ebay and continue to do so all over the internet but it is time to rid of my set so let me know.

thanks in advance

hey guys just bumping this - had a few emails but i should have added, feel free to also post here also if it is easier.
thanks!

hey mate im after just the base set of the first series so just the base of the normals fluros and golds im not too fuss on the power
or anything like that

definitely have the base set of commons- fluros should do and probably 20 golds left- have put all on hold for you. will PM further details

just bumping this- got a bulk lot of fluros in. golds just sold. series 2 and 3 still available also

With the standard ones - not golds or fluoros - do you have all the power combos, or just one of each number? I'm collecting all the power/star/kick variants, as well as the 2 cut types on the S2's. Interested to know what you have, and what are they worth to you??
Only after ones in good nick.

It would be easier if you gave me a list of what you need. I have hundreds. Lots in original packaging. For normal Dizks I can sell to you for like $1-2 a dizk. All my Dizks are mint condition

Rightio then, I'll get a list sorted and send it via your email. Thanks for that. Any other Tazos, or is it just the Dragonballs you have?

i have other collectables such as cards - however only tazos are dragonball z dizks- I also have Simpsons pickers if you include these

NOW have a brand new fluro set available and also the 5 holograms from series 3 in original packaging UNOPENED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom