Draft Prospects 10th Anniversary

drama5

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Daniel Ramage
Has anyone brought this release?

Thoughts? Pictures? Value?

I am a bit disappointed as appears to be a bit of a cash grab and not a whole lot of effort went into it. But on other hand i did like the Draft Prospects initial release and with so many GWS cards i'm going to have to grab a few boxes.

But if anyone gets GWS or Brandon Ellis then lmk =)

I grabbed 3. They just arrived and will open tonight. Would have grabbed more but am very poor at the moment haha. I don't bust much product these days so it's exciting. And you might call it a cash grab but it is 10 years after the original release, and at a price point of $30 is very affordable. 2012 Draft Prospects was an absolute game changer for the hobby, it made Select stand up and notice, and they lifted their game because of it.

I grabbed 3. They just arrived and will open tonight. Would have grabbed more but am very poor at the moment haha. I don't bust much product these days so it's exciting. And you might call it a cash grab but it is 10 years after the original release, and at a price point of $30 is very affordable. 2012 Draft Prospects was an absolute game changer for the hobby, it made Select stand up and notice, and they lifted their game because of it.
Yeah agree but in regards to cash grab i more mean that there wasn't a hell of alot of effort put into the release or making the release unique. I may be wrong but i would assume that the 10 year anniversary was just a great coincidence and the cards were looking to be made to jump on the increase of re-packs and re releases that are prevelent atm. But i agree Draft Prospects was a game changer and price point is great. I Grabbed 2 boxes. I will collect all of these but i just would have loved some new players, new designs or at least some form of new concept

Got 10mins at work so ripped mine open. Pretty happy with these. A 1 of 1 and an 01/10 sig.

76088606-48E3-4CB9-867B-D6A8A28D7D3B.jpeg

2AE4942F-CE3E-4946-B23A-385DDF57C98C.jpeg

5AFDEA15-09E9-4561-A844-2F8980526336.jpeg

B2ADF72F-F7A1-4314-9E8E-ECFE53B46B9E.jpeg

D4238095-A03B-477B-9B46-9C9621B426C6.jpeg

I shouldn’t have come in here didn’t know they existed , just bought some really like them

I really really really liked the initial release, I must have busted 10+ cases here on OCT.

the 10th anniversary didn’t float my boat so I didn’t buy any but that doesn’t mean they are not fun to bust.

the 2012 Draft Prospects brings back find memories or busting bix after box with the OCT community and the fun we all had trading, buying and selling.

Back
Top Bottom