Draft of the decade

10. Manu Ginobili

icon_lolol.gif

if we're judging players up until this point, id probably have duncan or kobe on top of my list due to their accomplishments... realistically lebron still hasnt really achieved anything compared to them, nice individual stuff, but nothing team oriented (he obviously will in the future, i have no doubt).

just my 2c

if we're judging players up until this id probably have duncan or kobe on top of my list due to their accomplishments... realistically lebron still hasnt really achieved anything compared to them, nice individual stuff, but nothing team oriented (he obviously will in the future, i have no doubt).

just my 2c

yep i agree, and also happy to see andrewg give Kobe the nod. Kobe and TD have done it all and bron is yet to do so. Kobe and Bron 1 on 1 could take anyone and eat them alive but TD has a nice rounded game and rings to boot so really its tight at the top.

I listed mine as kind of like 1st team and 2nd team.

01. Kobe Bryant
02. Steve Nash
03. LeBron James
04. Tim Duncan
05. Yao Ming
06. Allen Iverson
07. Chris Paul
08. Vince Carter
09. Amare Stoudemire
10. Dwight Howard

I also would have liked to include Dirk, Carmelo or Baron Davis..

if we're judging players up until this point, id probably have duncan or kobe on top of my list due to their accomplishments... realistically lebron still hasnt really achieved anything compared to them, nice individual stuff, but nothing team oriented (he obviously will in the future, i have no doubt).

just my 2c

Judging them by the way they play when they are at their best, not accomplishments, LeBron comes at number 1. 2 tripple doubles in the last 2 nights...

1. Tim Duncan
2. Steve Nash
3. Lebron James
4. Kobe Bryant
5. Allen Iverson
6. Dwight Howard
7. Dwayne Wade (fit)
8. Chris Paul
9. Deron Williams
10. Chris Bosh

Judging them by the way they play when they are at their best, not accomplishments, LeBron comes at number 1. 2 tripple doubles in the last 2 nights...

in terms of a players nba career, success is really measured by 1 main thing... RINGS

why dont barkley, malone, ewing etc get spoken about in the way that magic bird jordan isiah russell chamberlain do? lack of RINGS

thats the reality

Here's mine:
1. Tim Duncan
2. Kobe Bryant
3. Lebron James
4. Chris Paul
5. Allen Iverson
6. Dwight Howard
7. Dirk
8. Ray Allen
9. Deron Williams
10. Dwayne Wade

1 - Duncan - Best PF the last 10 years
2 - Kobe - The man has done it all (except win a Championship without Shaq)
3 - Nash - 2x MVP
4 - Lebron - Future MVP, Mr almost Triple Double
5 - Dwight - Mr Double Double, Future MVP
6 - Dirk - MVP, best 7-foot shooter EVER
7 - Stat - see Dwight & Duncan
8 - Matrix - One of the best defensive minded swingmen who does it all
9 - CP3 - Up and coming future MVP, one of the best PGs the next 10 years!
10 - Bosh/Roy/Durant (I can't decide between these guys)

2 - Kobe - The man has done it all (except win a Championship without Shaq)

Completely off-topic, would Kobe have had as much success without Shaq probably NO. Not trying to bag Kobe but he was playing Pippen to Shaq Jordan in those 3 championships.

01. Tim Duncan
02. LeBron James
03. Kobe Bryant
04. Chris Paul
05. Allen Iverson
06. Amare Stoudemire
07. Yao Ming
08. Steve Nash
09. Dwight Howard
10.wade/dwill/bosh/melo (who ever of these)

Completely off-topic, would Kobe have had as much success without Shaq probably NO. Not trying to bag Kobe but he was playing Pippen to Shaq Jordan in those 3 championships.

Really not sure how you resemble your comment to where I placed Kobe on my list...

Everyone always says that Kobe can't win a Championship without Shaq, thought I'd just throw it in. I personally couldnt give 2 hoots about him winning another championship.... but he's the best there is right now.

I'll have a crack at this!!

Here's mine!

1: Kobe Bryant
2: Allen Iverson
3: LeBron James
4: Dwight Howard
5: Tim Duncan
6: Carmelo Anthony
7: Ray Allen
8: Chris Paul
9: Steve Nash
10: Dirk the Jerk Nowitzki :lol: (just kidding! just thought it sounded cool!

cool!

Back
Top Bottom