Real Name
Adam
eBay User
None
*WINNER*WINNER*

Pick #6 - Sanctum - Miami Heat

With the 6th Pick!!

Well done Carl!! :thumbsup:

So, the 16 entrants have been finalised and all of the teams chosen. Most people have lmk that the entry card is on it's way to me, so thanks!

As I mentioned in pm, I will also be putting up another card from my own pile which will be called the 'Wildcard'. This is a bonus prize that I will award to the team that I think was the biggest surprise in the playoffs. Whether it be an upset win or just pushing a team that no one thought they could beat??It is just another way to give the lower ranked teams a chance to win something!

With pick #1 in the 2012 NBA Playoff Draft..... Matty4292 selects..... the Denver Nuggets???????

Pick #1 - Matty4292 - Denver Nuggets
Pick #2 - Garnettfan4life - Boston Celtics
Pick #3 - sgt_pepper - Dallas Mavericks
Pick #4 - drobfan8 - San Antonio Spurs
Pick #5 - lilreddevil - Oklahoma City Thunder
Pick #6 - Sanctum - Miami Heat
Pick #7 - kiwi_in_melb - Chicago Bulls
Pick #8 - Brentus777 - Los Angeles Clippers
Pick #9 - la iph - New York Knicks
Pick #10 - Whiteythecelticsfan - Atlanta Hawks
Pick #11 - Aussielaker - Los Angeles Lakers
Pick #12 - Harsha_12 - Orlando Magic
Pick #13 - Big Ben Fan - Memphis Grizzlies
Pick #14 - Strop - Indiana Pacers
Pick #15 - Ratsdm - Utah Jazz
Pick #16 - db6 - Philadelphia 76ers

Officially underway now. The draw is complete. For those of you who doubted me....

Here are the prizes received so far. I will keep updating this page with the pics as I receive them. Looks like a couple of bargains at $5 each ;)

Have changed my mind and will just leave the link here to the folder in my Bucket so you can see them all without me cluttering the post with too many pics! Saves on people's downloads too!

http://s1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee386/Admiraldrob50/Draft Comp Prizes/

the winner will also get a 'BONUS' prize card from myself which will be a choice of:

Eric Bledose 10/11 Limited RC Jersey/Auto
Jordan Crawford 10/11 Totally Certified BLUE RC Jersey Auto /49
Evan Turner 10/11 Totally Certified RC Jersey Auto /299

All of which are better than $5 cards right now ;)

Are you rigging it so I lose and get sad ;)

Yeah I'll give it a go, I'm sure the Spurs will fall to about no.8 unless you get em Adam so hopefully I'm in with a chance :)

Yeah I'll give it a go, I'm sure the Spurs will fall to about no.8 unless you get em Adam so hopefully I'm in with a chance :)
Done mate!

You should be in with a good chance mate! I won't be in it unless we are short in numbers!

If I am in it, people won't believe me when I do the draw! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom