and have placed bids on them but do you think the product itself is worth
breaking boxes for the price?

Has anyone had a look at this product yet, I've watched a few breaks on
YouTube and it looks ok, I like the look of this years cards how they are foil
in look with a nice shine.

I also found a normal, blue proof, auto and auto/swatch of someone I just love
and have placed bids on them but do you think the product itself is worth
breaking boxes for the price?

I broke a box of this (2008 edition) a few months ago in the 'Other Live Breaks' section of OzCards if you want to have a look. I got some pretty sweet cards and definitely made my money back. I dare say this product would have a fairly similar hit/miss ratio. I'm going to get a couple of boxes soon to check it out i think.

I have a 2008 americana 'John Wooden' Signature card... Sports legends.. player and coach.

It is has very nice auto and 004/100

Is anyone interested in this card?

I am under the impression the above box you said has alot of common worthless cards... thats why that particular box is cheap.

I know the 2008 Donruss had a private signings box... with 4 packets only.... each packet producing an auto or patch.. these are currently for sale in Dandenong Market.. priced at about $140-$160 per box......

I pulled a John Wooden Signature 004/100 worth about 200-300 as per US ebay prices..

But hit and miss.

The Ring King (boxing cards.. auto's and patch's very appealing cards) as well....

Those are the blaster boxes that have have a few packs and 1 hit that they sell at walmart, I've thought about buying from him before but if you read his feedback people say he opens them, takes the good packs, replaces with dud packs and then reseals it so you get nothing.

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

the 4 packs 4 hits of the older 2008 series was the hobby box, then you also had the 24 pack retail box with 1 or 2 hits and of course the blaster box.

That is far from the truth.... as all the boxes come straight out of the case... and impossible to open packs and replace them...

I think that there was some bad blood, and things are being said.

He is very good to his customers and does discount well for ongoing customers.

I have found he will do anything for you, when looking for cards...I am very happy with his service.

does anyone here in oz sell these boxes or packs? id rather buy something off an aussie seller rather than shipping overseas. im keen to try this series, looks very interesting.

Well feedback like this from over 500 people puts me off sorry.

Packs obviously searched. In 400 packs, I should get 16+ autos, but only got 2.
Boxed was searched and cherry picked. no factory seal on plastic. junk!
This box was searched and re-wrapped with plastic missing factory logo.
opened cherrypicked box.Used WOW before and never had a problem. This was crap
seller cherry picks the best leaving junks for us to buy. read all the negatives

However some people give bad feedback just because they didnt get the insert they wanted so I will buy a box from this seller soon and I will see first hand how he is.

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

UPDATE: just placed a bid on it, he has a heap so I'll win one of them.

Those are the blaster boxes that have have a few packs and 1 hit that they sell at walmart, I've thought about buying from him before but if you read his feedback people say he opens them, takes the good packs, replaces with dud packs and then reseals it so you get nothing.

I've got boxes from wowzzer before and never had any problems....normally great products and service!!

Fair call, i guess that's why there is feedback.. :)

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

2009 Donruss... I know CARD ZONE did stock 2008 but sold out.... I also know a bloke sells them at Dandenong Market... He was bringing in the 2009 as soon as it was available... He also ships with alot of BB cards to keep the freight cost down.. gives customers a fair price as well.

Back
Top Bottom