graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
I've had a couple of questions lately, asking about an ability for members to be able to donate money to support OzCardTrader. To accommodate this, i've setup an online PayPal form for donations.

As our site gets more and more popular, the cost to run the site keeps increasing. This donation will contribute towards the ongoing running costs of this website, as well as enabling us to have more giveaways and prizes. Outgoings for the site are currently $209 US per month - not including forum software & domain name renewals, postage for box giveaways etc etc.

I am asking all members, that if you sell cards here (and save money on eBay fees at the same time) or just enjoy visiting & using the site, that you consider making a donation to help cover the costs of running the site.

Donations can be made via :

PAYPAL
Donate via PayPal here OzCardTrader.com.au - Donate to OzCardTrader or the link can be found under the Community dropdown menu.

DIRECT DEPOSIT
Bank account details are as follows. If you use this method, please use your username as the reference and PM me so I can add you to the list.
Bank : Suncorp
A/C Name : OzCardTrader
BSB : 484799 A/C 601608215

A huge thank you to all who have made donations - the list is now available from the Quick Links above, or via this link :

Donation List - OzCardTrader.com.au

Thanks for supporting OzCardTrader!

Just made a donation from Tracy & I.
I would also like to thank you for having this site for all of us to use.Without you & all your hard work in keeping this place running ,We would not be able to collect in such a safe enviroment.

Thank you Al - very much appreciated. And also to the others who have donated - really appreciate the support. I've just paid for domain name renewal for the domain name ozcardtrader.com.au $45 for 2 years so your donations have contributed to that. Thanks again!

Thanks Richo - really appreciate the gesture. Pity they didn't get a bid :lol:

Cheers guys, really appreciate the support from everyone!

No worries mate, I'll back it up with some $$ from the Sale of my AFL Captain Signature Redemption Card that i pulled tonight! If you guys hadn't allowed Ming to run the box sale here I would have NEVER pulled such an awesome card so once I sell it I'll make a nice little donation and reply here when I do :)

Just bumping this up.

For the record, we have received $225 AUD in donations since 1/6/09 (thanks to all who have donated - I have updated the first post with a list of the donators - I won't put up the amounts and will remove the names at the members request)

Outgoings for the site are at over $1000 AUD in the same time (server cost alone is $209 US per month - not including forum software renewals etc) with the difference coming out of my pocket.

I am asking all members, that if you sell cards here (and save money on eBay fees at the same time) or just enjoy visiting & using the site, that you consider making a donation to help cover the costs of running the site.

Donations can be made using PayPal here OzCardTrader.com.au - Donate to OzCardTrader

I plan to have a bank account set up for those without PayPal. I will update when that is done.

hey guys i donated a little, well done with the site graham. i didnt donate much but every bit helps

---------- Post added 13-10-2009 at 10:00 PM ----------

k i promoted this through the nrl section for you and you should have some more donations coming through in the coming days.
http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/forum/buying-selling-trading-nrl/61729-lets-do-our-bit.html

Thanks mate, really appreciate your contribution and for getting some of the guys on board.

havnt been here long but i love the site allready...hope my liitle bit helps:thumbsup:

Yep every little bit does help. Thanks heaps!

david swadling just told me he did. he posted in donation promotion forum i created in the NRL topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom