Dominic Sheed Future Force Gold & Red

Hmmm what does everyone think it's worth?

To be honest i haven't bought any of these this year or last so im not to sure what is the going price.

Hmmm what does everyone think it's worth?

To be honest i haven't bought any of these this year or last so im not to sure what is the going price.
I think around the $250-$275 make is a decent price, isn't cheap but then again it isn't a complete rip.

I would say he'd be looking at top 6 in the draft so that doesn't help your case at all. Up to you really mate.

If I was in your shoes id go for it and have this locked away nice and early before the draft and have nothing to worry about :)

Oh and by chance the eagles don't get him I would be more than happy to take him off your hands for my set :p

Last edited:
i grabbed a red one today in a box, a few phantom drafts have hiom going to fremantle so could be cheaper later on but then again could go to a higher valued team and be more. If you are looking at grabbing him in case he goes to west coast i reckon you may get it cheaper if you bite the bullet now as cards are a bit cheaper with peoples lack of knowledge about the players =) He also won the larke medal so the kid can play

Back
Top Bottom