Dominic Sheed Future Force Gold & Red

Hmmm what does everyone think it's worth?

To be honest i haven't bought any of these this year or last so im not to sure what is the going price.

Hmmm what does everyone think it's worth?

To be honest i haven't bought any of these this year or last so im not to sure what is the going price.
I think around the $250-$275 make is a decent price, isn't cheap but then again it isn't a complete rip.

I would say he'd be looking at top 6 in the draft so that doesn't help your case at all. Up to you really mate.

If I was in your shoes id go for it and have this locked away nice and early before the draft and have nothing to worry about

Oh and by chance the eagles don't get him I would be more than happy to take him off your hands for my set

Last edited:
i grabbed a red one today in a box, a few phantom drafts have hiom going to fremantle so could be cheaper later on but then again could go to a higher valued team and be more. If you are looking at grabbing him in case he goes to west coast i reckon you may get it cheaper if you bite the bullet now as cards are a bit cheaper with peoples lack of knowledge about the players =) He also won the larke medal so the kid can play