Dominance 2020 (series 2) discussion thread

Teamcoach is the only competition and they are not anywhere near the same quality IMO.

TLA now have cricket and NRL, the NRL Elite product is quite good too, who knows if they would make a play for AFL?

When does the licence come up for renewal?
I love nrl elite I think select could take a few ideas to really elevate there release, for example the priority box is a great idea, I’m looking forward to the cricket release

Stuff cherry! They will just sell them for $500
A box. Sell them individually to people you know missed out
Don't even need a middle man these days when Select can sell break spots for double the retail price. They just listed a supremacy break at $100 a spot with 10 spots available. Hard to get angry at the way the hobby is headed with breakers etc when the official licensee is doing it

Don't even need a middle man these days when Select can sell break spots for double the retail price. They just listed a supremacy break at $100 a spot with 10 spots available. Hard to get angry at the way the hobby is headed with breakers etc when the official licensee is doing it
There’s also 3 boxes of 2020 Footy Stars included in each of those breaks..
so really they are only valuing the supremacy at $700 a box.
Suggest telling the whole story if you’re going to have a dig

No they didnt its been made clear that there is no relationship between eureka and select anymore. You yourself have gone into depth about that in this thread itself

There’s also 3 boxes of 2020 Footy Stars included in each of those breaks..
so really they are only valuing the supremacy at $700 a box.
Suggest telling the whole story if you’re going to have a dig
So a release that was officially sold out upon release is now 'available' at above the RRP by Select?

Maybe they should be telling the whole story. Then again, you're one who probably still supports their "donations" and think everything is above board 😂

O
No they didnt its been made clear that there is no relationship between eureka and select anymore. You yourself have gone into depth about that in this thread itself
Made clear? The break still comes up under the SelectAustralia profile.

Ok I’m confused haven’t select still been breaking with eureka with dan and browny there is still a relationship

Where is it being advertised?
Eureka/Gimko all sold out

Select Australia break?

Selectaustralia.jpg

So a release that was officially sold out upon release is now 'available' at above the RRP by Select?

Maybe they should be telling the whole story. Then again, you're one who probably still supports their "donations" and think everything is above board 😂
Haha you’re great mate.. it’s like you sit online waiting for select or someone associated with that group to do something just so you can have a go..
so because I added a missing fact to your comment you now assume I’m all in on everything that they are associated with? Good one..
I’m not arguing anyway or the other. Simply providing the full story for everyone to make their judgement on.

Haha you’re great mate.. it’s like you sit online waiting for select or someone associated with that group to do something just so you can have a go..
so because I added a missing fact to your comment you now assume I’m all in on everything that they are associated with? Good one..
I’m not arguing anyway or the other. Simply providing the full story for everyone to make their judgement on.
Think you are overvaluing the price of the footy stars boxes since they had wholesale prices compared to supremacy which didn't. In the end, the point I was trying to make and which is still true, is that it is hard to get angry at breakers, flippers and the way the hobby is headed when it is practiced from the top.

I would say having a 'go' as you put it is warranted, when all the truth comes out.

Think you are overvaluing the price of the footy stars boxes since they had wholesale prices compared to supremacy which didn't. In the end, the point I was trying to make and which is still true, is that it is hard to get angry at breakers, flippers and the way the hobby is headed when it is practiced from the top.

I would say having a 'go' as you put it is warranted, when all the truth comes out.
I understand your point and the wholesale point as well, however you still omitted an important part of the situation.
In terms of other breakers and breaks, I saw one yesterday for 1 box of supremacy, 2 boxes of dominance and 2 of Certifed for 18 spots at $195. At that price, I know which one I’d rather..

I understand your point and the wholesale point as well, however you still omitted an important part of the situation.
In terms of other breakers and breaks, I saw one yesterday for 1 box of supremacy, 2 boxes of dominance and 2 of Certifed for 18 spots at $195. At that price, I know which one I’d rather..
No worries, apologies should have added that part in but still think it looks bad even if they value the Supremacy box at whatever value since it comes under the SelectAustralia profile and one of their breaks when they officially said it sold out over a year ago.

Ok I’m confused haven’t select still been breaking with eureka with dan and browny there is still a relationship

Lol im not sure anymore either. Hasnt all the logo and whatnot been taken off eureka and the backdrops changed? And stevic is busting these and i know he definately stated his association with select was over.

Completely unclear like everything in this hobby atm but as above i am neither pro nor against either party i just think alot was left out from the initial pot shot.

700 for a box of supremacy is bloody good value considering you cant find any for under 1000 anywhere.

Bur i do see the point in regards to select saying stock was sold out so i would love to know what the relationship still is there.

Either waY it is what it is and people clinging to personal vendettas and wars that they have had ijn the past isnt going to get anyone anywhere.

Lol im not sure anymore either. Hasnt all the logo and whatnot been taken off eureka and the backdrops changed? And stevic is busting these and i know he definately stated his association with select was over.

Completely unclear like everything in this hobby atm but as above i am neither pro nor against either party i just think alot was left out from the initial pot shot.

700 for a box of supremacy is bloody good value considering you cant find any for under 1000 anywhere.

Bur i do see the point in regards to select saying stock was sold out so i would love to know what the relationship still is there.

Either waY it is what it is and people clinging to personal vendettas and wars that they have had ijn the past isnt going to get anyone anywhere.

They were removed for the first few days and then brought back, their youtube has never changed in stating that they were and still are "Official Select breaks".

So how that works into dealings with Stevic and him doing Select product breaks only they would know. Guessing they have a agreement with Dan on how it's all handled.

In terms of stock, going off history I would say they are allocated a certain amount in which they are free to do whatever with. Explains them selling Supremacy stock to other breakers/ stores at a profit and sitting on it for long periods of time while Select saying it's sold out. All it does it muddy the business relationship they have and the perception of it to the general public especially when you throw Stevic into the mix.

Whatever it is, I have never liked the idea of a card producer having a "official break page" or at least a affiliation with one. It opens it up to a lot of possible problems now and into the future.

I realize it might be too far away, but does anybody have any ideas of what to expect for series 2 for 2021-22 releases?
Some impressions ATM

A Coleman medal theme
Another round of Guernsey cards like 2016-17
An update on captain signatures to accumulate past time captains who took the job between 2002 and 2018 and did not have a card of their own?

I realize it might be too far away, but does anybody have any ideas of what to expect for series 2 for 2021-22 releases?
Some impressions ATM

A Coleman medal theme
Another round of Guernsey cards like 2016-17
An update on captain signatures to accumulate past time captains who took the job between 2002 and 2018 and did not have a card of their own?
pump the breaks mate..
were only just getting over the dominance hill.

Back
Top Bottom