Dominance 2020 (series 2) discussion thread

118487684_10164103296000511_6966471123733362398_n.jpg

Is it just me or is his leg bent too much in comparison to his upper body movement?

Like they just drew it in afterwards but badly?

Think Steve has done a great job trying to spread his stock around as much as practical.
Could have like many others decided to price gouge, but has chosen not to.
Should be applauded.

yeah no doubt about that

always has been great for the hobby, my experiences with him have been A+

more a reference to the little write up on his website, had a little chuckle at it.

"we only have put limited quantity, we don't want to be cleaned up" :lol:

The Card Gods were finally looking out for me this release, after being shat on for the last two or so years of boxes.

So I hit the 005 Hawks captain sig yesterday, my other two boxes from Select arrived.

20200904_120842.jpg

20200904_113506.jpg

were due some luck, well done!

Has anyone who emailed cardzone got an email back? I got one with his payment details so I’ve paid but haven’t heard anything since. Just want to see if others are in the same boat

The Card Gods were finally looking out for me this release, after being shat on for the last two or so years of boxes.

So I hit the 005 Hawks captain sig yesterday, my other two boxes from Select arrived.

20200904_120842.jpg

20200904_113506.jpg

Wow thats a red hot streak mate, well done. But couldn't you have saved some luck for the rest of us lol

Has anyone who emailed cardzone got an email back? I got one with his payment details so I’ve paid but haven’t heard anything since. Just want to see if others are in the same boat

I sent a follow up email last night as I hadn't heard anything since paying a few days ago and received a reply this morning with a tracking number

I received an email early this morning and paid immediately but haven't heard back since. Probably just completely swamped...

I got few which messages which were a tad confusing as whether he received my payment or not, with the manual process it's going to take while.

I just called them as I didn't get a reply yet from the email I sent yday morning. They said don't stress, there are just completely swamped and will get through all the emails eventually. The lady I spoke to asked me not to send another email to ask what is happening as it just makes more work for them.

Back
Top Bottom