Dominance 2020 (series 2) discussion thread

I do plan on buying a case or 2. Hoping against all hope I get a Pendles 300 sig. What an amazing card that would be....

The 001 rumour is very intriguing. Would be cool to have random old cards inserted. I wonder how often they would fall??

You'd think if they were going back through all sets that didn't release the 001s (a lot) that they'd slowly be released into circulation for many releases to come? Awesome concept though
good call.. i would rather spread the no# 1 out over up coming releases in the future years, then have them all in this one release..spread the love

Agreed it was getting a bit tiresome time to move on and talk about the release hopefully we can get some more info soon enough
it's unfortunately a part of all hobby's or arms of the sports card hobby, negativity/corruption/greed the list goes on.... It's life and it happens
we all march on and our fun and awesome hobby continues to move on into the positive light.. bring on DOMINANCE !!!!

Originally they were going to do previews everyday, now with the lockdown they could still do 1 every few days to at least get the excitement levels up, come on select let’s see something

How many 001’s would there be. There would be all the lower end cards rookies, platinum stand ups etc all the way upto redemptions and even low FF sigs eg 2012 gold.

How would they make it even if they where in boxes? They could even make there own series just of 001. It could be like supremacy but have 1-2 big hits and a few low end cards as well

How many 001’s would there be. There would be all the lower end cards rookies, platinum stand ups etc all the way upto redemptions and even low FF sigs eg 2012 gold.

How would they make it even if they where in boxes? They could even make there own series just of 001. It could be like supremacy but have 1-2 big hits and a few low end cards as well
If this has any truth to it, they need to be careful how they release it.
They would have to put an 001 in every case for the next few releases.
Dominance cases will sell out in days regardless with what restrictions they do to selling etc but i think adding 001's to it will just throw the resale price through the roof!
Some of the 001's that you could hit could be worth over 8k!
Eg capt sigs 001 or even the triple sig brownlow 001 - geeze that could be a 10k card!
It would have to come out in an exclusive release, not dominance

If this has any truth to it, they need to be careful how they release it.
They would have to put an 001 in every case for the next few releases.
Dominance cases will sell out in days regardless with what restrictions they do to selling etc but i think adding 001's to it will just throw the resale price through the roof!
Some of the 001's that you could hit could be worth over 8k!
Eg capt sigs 001 or even the triple sig brownlow 001 - geeze that could be a 10k card!
It would have to come out in an exclusive release, not dominance

Resale price would only be through the roof on boxes and cases if they were kept sealed and sold that way after it's sold out. Problem on individual cards will be people will be buying boxes and cases as much as they can to try and hit the big 001 cards, and if they dont they will be dumping cards into the market quick smart to get money back. Same as every year. It's only about 10-15% of stuff (Collingwood, Richmond etc etc) holds or grows in value, the rest gets dumped cheap. Green parallels of Suns players can be had for well under $20 at the moment. It's all about hitting the right teams, be it a PC team or one of the big Vic teams.

Back
Top Bottom