I thought Legacy was one of the best ever releases considering

Ablett dual signature
HOF signature redemptions
FHOF as you mentioned
Return of the draft pick signatures, and card design also great
HOF limited edition
Great looking rookie cards
And of course all the Dusty medal cards

Considering I hit the Ablett Redemption in one of my boxes....I would tend to agree!

What’s everyone’s predictions for what will be in it?
Captain signatures?
Any guernsey patch signatures ?
Dominance card for other 9 clubs ?
Maybe platinum dps like 08 ?

Stage 4 lockdown looks imminent now for Melbourne so what that does for the release I dont know would assume a delay though

Why would they be a delay? Hobby stores will be closed but Select, Card Zone and other retailers will be able to sell directly to customers online.

Why would they be a delay? Hobby stores will be closed but Select, Card Zone and other retailers will be able to sell directly to customers online.
Will depend if distribution is allowed, it’s possible as you say most are online and lots of breakers now, will all depend if we can actually get it

Indefinite delay due to covid restrictions in Victoria

I think once the Victorian Government announce which businesses are set to be allowed to go ahead and which aren't.

Not sure hobby cards will be on the list that can proceed

Fingers crossed but not looking good

Makes sense they wait to understand what today’s announcements mean with regards to their ability to bring product to market . As much as I want to get my hands on them ASAP, not an issue if these are released immediately post lockdown/ stage 4. Football will still be playing and gives us something to collect over September and October . Remember supremacy was released on September 9th

cant help but think, so be it...we can wait
people are getting sick, loosing there jobs, financial losses, distant from family.. etc
Things are not great at the moment in victoria (and this has a huge effect on australia as a whole)
at least football will continue, and this is important.
do the right thing all you vic boys, be strong and get through this terrible period.
we will collect on the other side of this

***𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄***

To all our valued Collectors, with the recent restrictions introduced in Victoria it is likely that the release of our 2020 Select Dominance set will be delayed. We were due to begin our sneak-peak reveals as of today, however have made the decision to postpone our previews until we can clarify the exact release date.

Stay tuned to our page for the release date to be announced once we have it, and sneak-peak previews to follow.
A reminder that Certified 17 and Certified 16 stocks are low (Certified 17 almost sold out), and available here: https://selectaustralia.com.au/collections/free-shipping
Select Footy Cards - The Collectors Choice

Back
Top Bottom