Dominance 2020 (series 2) discussion thread

Dont want to start a new thread, just a quite moment of respect...
The sudden and extremely sad passing of SHANE TUCK man gave all he had for his team mates and club, was respected by the richmond faith full. I had the pleasure of meeting and chatting with tucky in adelaide and wont forget how open and personal he was to me asking to many richmond related questions.
will be remembered and missed.. condolences to his wife,children and extended family RIP TUCKY..

2018-19-Panini-Court-Kings-Basketball-Rookies-IV-Luka-Doncic.jpg

I would love the speculated new case hit to look something like this, with glossy black background, gold foiling and multiple photos on the same card (perhaps one portrait photo, one pic of the player celebrating and one pic of them in action).

I gave it some thought and thought it would be great if these cards represented recent / current club greats ('Club Heroes' or 'All Timers' or something like that). Select probably wouldn't want to double up on players who have had Showstoppers, Influentials, guernsey patch sigs in recent years though so here's my draft list. Some of these players had Supremacy cards and sigs.

Adelaide: Riccuito
Brisbane: Black / J Brown
Carlton: Koutoufides
Collingwood: Swan / Buckley
Essendon: Fletcher / Hird
Fremantle: Pavlich
Geelong: Scarlett
Gold Coast: Ablett
GWS: Cameron
Hawthorn: Burgoyne / Rioli
Melbourne: Gawn / Lyon
North Melbourne: Archer
Richmond: Rance
St Kilda: Riewoldt / Hayes
Sydney: Goodes / Hall
West Coast: Cox
Western Bulldogs: B Johnson

dont mind your idea...but the card design is off. The action " on field shots" are the best ones to go with. never been big on the posed photo look. just my thoughts.

Ok, seems some are hearing me and I understand many are dreading a third show stopper variant but IMO a platinum silver foiled one instead of gold or sterling silver with those sort of players mentioned by kk84 would be a goer

Only annoying thing is that the previews leading up to the realise date are really going to drag out? That's what I'm dreading most of all. Have a feeling it may not be the best realise we've ever seen? IMO 2018 legacy was somewhat disappointing apart from the black future HOF cards

Only annoying thing is that the previews leading up to the realise date are really going to drag out? That's what I'm dreading most of all. Have a feeling it may not be the best realise we've ever seen? IMO 2018 legacy was somewhat disappointing apart from the black future HOF cards

it has been said that the previews will be one per day

I thought Legacy was one of the best ever releases considering

Ablett dual signature
HOF signature redemptions
FHOF as you mentioned
Return of the draft pick signatures, and card design also great
HOF limited edition
Great looking rookie cards
And of course all the Dusty medal cards

Ablett dual signature
FHOF as you mentioned
HOF limited edition
also shows why it sold out so quick...and is near impossible to find packs/boxs on the market now....fantastic release!

Ablett dual signature
FHOF as you mentioned
HOF limited edition
Hehe and I know you entitled to think that and appreciate it. FYI a card costing close to my fortnightly check is not something I'd live off a month on 2 minute noodles for especially one that isn't a Giants card and the HOF cards just had no relevance to my collection. IMO there needed to be a bonus case card for all 18 clubs like the IC concept the year before - a Phil Davis influential to go with my Ward one would have been ideal!

Also when the Coniglio captain card comes out, $300 is all I'm generally going to be prepared to pay for - disappointed Davis doesn't didn't get a high end and IMO should cogs be the right choice of skipper for GWS I hope he doesn't remain in the position for too long - Gaga and JK as dual captains are a better choice perhaps

Lastly, if/when the captain signature top ends make a comeback in the near future, I do hope select endeavour to accumulate clubs with dual or multiple co-skippers- the highest profile one doesn't necessarily cut it for some

Legacy also had the cloke case card signature...this with Hart HOF signature made it a great but not cheap release for me.

Back
Top Bottom