Does anyone know if Chad is OK??

Allstar cards inc

"Got one more than Shaq!"
Real Name
Marcus
eBay User
allstar_cards_inc
I noticed that it's been 16 hours since Chad has posted on the site...meanwhile the losses keep on mounting:cry:....the Celtics ship is taking on water quicker than the Titanic:eek:....and all the while Chad remains silent or is this just a coincidence??:p;)

Still alive just like the Celts title chances.

Yeah the last two weeks sucked but that comes with loyalty, I don't have a second or third fav team to jump on LOL

I think he was quietly contemplating Rondo's 9 turnovers today! I think Celts will come good. A veteran team that has hit the wall......after All Star weekend it will be on and crackin

Maybe Chad's been looking at his Avatar too much, and actually taking those habits on board with depression!

I can just see him sitting on his bright orange couch bucket of ice cream, sobbing his dear little heart out....

Jesus... lol

People have to remmeber these guys are human... they arent basketball robots...

A few losses to sit 29-8 isnt terrible at all. Its a W/L ratio of over 75%...

As a celtics fan since 1989, I would have got a soft on over a 29-8 standing! Its hardly a crisis and its a very long season. Sometimes a few losses for a Championship team is all the doctor orders.

Is he still ok since the Houston loss at home? :lol:

All jokes aside, I'll poke fun being a Laker fan, and I expect it back at the same time. Especially where there's opportunity but it's all in good fun. And the reality of it, and Chad knows it all too well, there's nothing to worry about. It sucks as a fan, especially when you're loyal to the one team and not following players or a number of teams, that I respect and have stood by for almost 20 years now. We'll see our teams hit slumps but it'll happen no matter what happens come playoffs.

As someone pointed out, they're not robots, they're going to hit rough patches through the season and as I said in another thread, playoffs will be a different story. We'll have our laughs, but if you don't think Boston will be looking to make noise in a few months then you're pretty naiive. They have a title to defend, whether they do or not remains to be seen but it's not even february.

Jesus... lol

People have to remmeber these guys are human... they arent basketball robots...

A few losses to sit 29-8 isnt terrible at all. Its a W/L ratio of over 75%...

As a celtics fan since 1989, I would have got a soft on over a 29-8 standing! Its hardly a crisis and its a very long season. Sometimes a few losses for a Championship team is all the doctor orders.

It is a crisis when there was a thread opened 2 weeks ago asking the question "Is the Bulls 72 win record in trouble?" and Chad was very much thinking yes :D But otherwise, not too much of a concern yet.

Longest Win Streaks In League History (*won NBA title)

Year Team Wins Following the Streak

1971-72 Lakers* 33 Lost 4 of 6
2007-08 Rockets 22 Lost 5 of 8
1970-71 Bucks* 20 Lost 5 of 6
2008-09 Celtics 19 Lost 6 of 8

Did anyone really expect the Rockets to win it all last year anyway??

Says it all really.

Teams with Wilt Chamberlain, Elgin Baylor, Jerry West, Oscar Robinson, Lew Alcindor, KG, Ray Allen and Paul Pierce on them lost as they did. Better it come now and watching yesterdays game its obvious to all we are tired. We actually did a decent job of containing TO's yesterday.

And yeah I'm alright. What sort of fan goes into hiding when his team loses??

After all I've been vocal for the last 10 plus years since the internet hit mainstream and what did we do in that period of time.

After all even if your team loses you can still log on and talk up a Lakers loss!

And we might have to prepare for more losing if last footy season is anything to go by ey Chad! haha Which reminds me...I still need to get onto the club about switching my type of membership to a more expensive 1...new task for the day!

i want the celtics to win again, i just dont want them to touch 70......no other team EVER should have 70 wins unless it contains kobe & lebron

Back
Top Bottom