Does anyone here have the wholesale hook up?

1967Sharks

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Justin
eBay User
1967sharks
Hey i was just wondering if anyone here has access to buying Select cards direct from JHL Marketing? I was wanting to know the minimum cases you need to order, price and what else you need for this privilege (abn number etc) Any help would be awesome. Cheers :thumbsup:

Hey i was just wondering if anyone here has access to buying Select cards direct from JHL Marketing? I was wanting to know the minimum cases you need to order, price and what else you need for this privilege (abn number etc) Any help would be awesome. Cheers :thumbsup:

there was a similar thread to this last week I think........to buy at wholesale prices from Steve, you must have an ABN and prove that you have a dedicated shop front for sales; I believe that an eBay shopfront is acceptable at the moment.

I have been very fortunate to buy some boxes at cost price (2009 Champions) after cultivating a friendship with a retailer. This is an avenue I am pursuing, as a home based business, for life after Defence. We'll see what pans out over the next 6 months.........lol

Back
Top Bottom