dodgy seller? - resolved

Look, things happen from time to time. I bought a card off a guy from here, paid for it. Then he couldn't find it, turns out he sent it to another guy by mistake. I was given a refund, the guy who got it returned it and I bought it for a second time. Took a bit of patience but got my card, the seller was great to deal with .
A result in the end.

Look, things happen from time to time. I bought a card off a guy from here, paid for it. Then he couldn't find it, turns out he sent it to another guy by mistake. I was given a refund, the guy who got it returned it and I bought it for a second time. Took a bit of patience but got my card, the seller was great to deal with .
A result in the end.
Exactly. At first the person selling took ages to respond to me, but after a while it got better and the issue got fixed luckily. I was holding out hope it would arrive and so I didn’t want a refund, and luckily everything ended well. Now I’m just waiting for aus post to hurry up , the letter has been processed at the same facility 8 times. Painful but I’m sure it will all work out fine

Back
Top Bottom