Doctor Who Signature Series Topps - 2017

Sash3350

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Sasha Alavanja
eBay User
sash3350
Hi All,
I'm trying to finish off a base set of the Doctor Who Signature Series. if anyone has any for sale (or trade) that would be great. See below for the base cards I need.

Base Cards
1 The First Doctor
7 The Seventh Doctor
9 The Ninth Doctor
15 Amy Pond
17 River Song
44 The Teller
50 Vislor Turlough
52 Ianto Jones
64 Kahler-Jex
72 Psi
78 Cyberman
89 Arnold Golightly
96 Pete Tyler

Happy to take on any other Doctor Who cards you may want to get rid of (as long as I need them lol).

Sash

i have 1,17,50,72,78,89,96

if your still looking
also if let us know what you need for any other sets and can see what i have
chris
Hi Chris,
I ended up finding them all on eBay. If they don’t arrive for whatever reason I will let you know. Did you need any? Also have you got any autos for sale?

no problem
i still need a fair few to finish my base set will prob get another case and see where im at, have a few auto's anyone specific your are after

no problem
i still need a fair few to finish my base set will prob get another case and see where im at, have a few auto's anyone specific your are after
I ended up buying a case as well. Will need to check what I’ve got missing. I’m tempted to get another case. Haha
If you need any base cards let me know and if I have them I will send em across

Yes will do, score from my case
20180318_111847.jpg

That's an awesome triple ! Well done! Are you guys doing the auto sets or anything ? If so I have some base auto's around here somewhere...
Hey Trevor,

I am trying to get more of the autos. let me know what you have got spare and how much? I'm not sure that I will be buying another case of this so its singles and ebay from now on! lol

Hi Trevor,

I need the top three and the middle one (stewart bevan - Clifford Jones) on the bottom row. I'm not sure of the numbers but what do you need for those 4?

Back
Top Bottom