Completed Doc & NFLFAN

Doc

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Darren Llewellyn
eBay User
doc001
Doc gets Paypal

NFLFAN gets 30 x 2011 Certified NFL cards (inc. P. Manning, Brady, Brees, Sanchez), 2011 Topps Finest Eli Manning and 2010/11 Gold Standard Golden Threads Materials Parish/Pierce

Agreed?

Agreed
Address
NO.4
GREENVIEW COURT
ROWVILLE
MELBOURNE
VICTORIA
AUSTRALIA
POSTCODE:3178

Follow the address carefully, and make sure its correct, thanks

Amended to include:
* 2010/11 Prestige team set (Lopez, Harris, Murphy)
* 2010/11 Threads team set (Lopez, Harris, Murphy)
* 2010/11 Prestige Derrick Favors RC #153 & #213
* 2010/11 Prestige Brian Zoubek RC #185
* plus Brook Lopez Prestige Stat Stars, Devin Harris Prestige Playmakers, Devin Harris Threads Century Proof Silver (059/199) and Travis Outlaw Certified Red (413/499)

Hey instead of the Devin Harris Prestige Playmakers, Devin Harris Threads Century Proof Silver (059/199) and Travis Outlaw Certified Red (413/499)
Can you swap them out for any (I don't really mind. But any recent ones would be nice) Kevin Durant (preferably okc) or LeBron (Miami)
And keep it at the same price of 15?
Please reply ASAP

I told him not to pay until later tonight, but you'll still be getting the payment today

until u reply i cant send the payment (not being threating) so itll be late today going on til midnight,
so please reply soon!

Last favour
Swap 2010/11 Prestige Brian Zoubek RC #185
So thats 4 cards swap out
If u can please replace them with any kevin Durant (preferably okc) ,LeBron (Miami), bosh (Miami) wade(Miami)
So swap the 4 out for these 4, I don't care what card they are I just need cards of these players
Let me know if u can't keep it at 15 please try tell me
Thanks

The package was already put together with the originally agreed to cards. I'd have to re-package meaning cards can't go out until tomorrow. Confirm no more changes and you can proceed with payment. Doc

Confirmed no more changes, can u tell me the New cards names tho?
Payment should be around late tonight, I will confirm payment on trade thread once I have sent payment,
Should be around 10-12pm, then can u confirm u recieved. Does that mean package arrives next Friday?

Have included the Durant, Lebron, Wade and Bosh cards from 10/11 Threads. No guarantees on arrival time but usually takes 7-10 days. Will confirm once payment received

Payment sent, confirm u have received and state date u r sending
The package

Thanks doc, will let u know when package is received
Let me know if u get any new stuff in, I'll be glad to buy more from you
:D

No problem. Will keep you posted. Check out my eBay auctions under user ID doc001 where I usually post plenty of NFL cards

Hey just wanted to know if u sent the package yet, so
I know it is in the mail, thanks

Back
Top Bottom