Do the Bulls have what it takes?

ozballer23

#1 J.R. Smith Collector
Real Name
Norm
First they lose to memphis last week (nba's worse record) now today to the clippers, who's record isn't exactly outsanding either. Big Ben played the game of his life, but there wasn't enough contribution from the rest of the team (apart from hinrich's usual numbers). With that said, are the bulls just going through a rough patch, and will bounce back, or is this a sign that they're not ready for the playoffs yet?

I recon they got a good shot at it. My finals at the start of the year was nuggets/bulls alot have changed from then but ill still stick to that even though i think the suns will be in for the West :)

imagine if they had tyson and curry still...

then theyd be contenders overall

but theyre still near the top of the east lol :D

because of weak east teams, i don't think they are doing so bad...

but ben wallace didn't bring alot of improvements...i thought it was great to sign ben wallace.. but none of the other guys didn't fill the void for wallace scoring in offense, even though chicago bull is a bit better with defense.

it was a big loss to lose curry and chandler IMO... with both of them inside, bulls is guarenteed 30+pts, 20+ rebs and 4blks.. night in and night out..

:)

as much as i hate to say it, the Bulls wont go far in the playoffs, they are no good on the road, the thing holding the Bulls back is they don't have a p/f.

Gotta say this ...

(start groaning now!!!) ;-)

The Bulls have no balls!!

:cool:

But overall, Bulls still have 3rd best record in the East, and should walk over the Raptors (can't believe how good their record is - that's a surprise) in the 1st round.

the Bulls have what it takes to make the playoffs.

but the Bulls don't have the consistency or intimidation to guarantee that they'll go past the second round at best.

They've won some pretty impressive games this year, but have then lost out to some pretty poor team this year as well.

Some nights the backcourt is unstoppable, other nights Ben Gordon and Hinrich go a combined 15/50 shots!

Big Ben won't be an offensive factor, so someone needs to score up front. and it WON'T be tyrus thomas!!

First they lose to memphis last week (nba's worse record) now today to the clippers, who's record isn't exactly outsanding either. Big Ben played the game of his life, but there wasn't enough contribution from the rest of the team (apart from hinrich's usual numbers). With that said, are the bulls just going through a rough patch, and will bounce back, or is this a sign that they're not ready for the playoffs yet?

I don't think they do but I am hoping they do !

I was VERY disappointed with those two losses you mentioned :(

Tyrus the Virus with a huge put back play with .2 left. Was watching the game on fox and this kid is going to be something special. Hopefully soon he starts at PF. Dont write the bulls off yet theirs no team in the East i dont think they cant beat and they only have to play a western team once and thats if they reach the championship series.

their 5 should be:
Hinrich - Gordon - Deng - Tyrus - BigBen

Tyrus the Virus with a huge put back play with .2 left. Was watching the game on fox and this kid is going to be something special. Hopefully soon he starts at PF. Dont write the bulls off yet theirs no team in the East i dont think they cant beat and they only have to play a western team once and thats if they reach the championship series.

their 5 should be:
Hinrich - Gordon - Deng - Tyrus - BigBen

damn i really don't like this Tyrus kid. I mean, he's okk, he's got great game, but I just keep getting the thought that he's cocky.

i'm glad that when they versed Miami he got erased by Alonzo. teach these arrogant young guns something about respect.

who cares if he is cocky if you were his age and you could block the crap out of some of the elite bigs in the leauge in your first year than why not?
Tyrus/Aldridge/Roy are the 3 best players to come out of the draft this year and i beleive all 3 are going to be superstars in this leauge. Roy 4 Roy 2

who cares if he is cocky if you were his age and you could block the crap out of some of the elite bigs in the leauge in your first year than why not?
Tyrus/Aldridge/Roy are the 3 best players to come out of the draft this year and i beleive all 3 are going to be superstars in this leauge. Roy 4 Roy 2

True, but his attitude just is a bit annoying. He'll probably grow on me though, the kid does have phenomenal skills, it'll be a while before he can block like Zo though.. :p

Tyrus/Aldridge/Roy is wrong though dude. If you don't put Andrea Bargnani in there, regardless of who you'd take out for him, somethings wrong. Rudy Gay would be TOP 4 as well.

I think Bargnani is versatile player that run quite well with raptors..
i mean, raptors are doing really well this year.. and i saw about 5-6 games, he can run, shoot, dunk.. just like rookie year of nowitzki.... not super, but really carried the team around... and nice 3 point shooter as well..

aldridge is recently getting alot of roles and doing really great along with b. roy..

but tyrus is nowhere near his peak except last game his game winning shot.. yes.. i agree with jimbo, rudy gay is pretty good as well... also paul milsap is worth mentioning even though he plays very limited minutes...

I think Bargnani is versatile player that run quite well with raptors..
i mean, raptors are doing really well this year.. and i saw about 5-6 games, he can run, shoot, dunk.. just like rookie year of nowitzki.... not super, but really carried the team around... and nice 3 point shooter as well..

aldridge is recently getting alot of roles and doing really great along with b. roy..

but tyrus is nowhere near his peak except last game his game winning shot.. yes.. i agree with jimbo, rudy gay is pretty good as well... also paul milsap is worth mentioning even though he plays very limited minutes...

yep, but if you don't have Bargnani in there somethings wrong with your perspective of the NBA.

because despite not putting up the best stats, he's consistently put up some good numbers in every few games and has shown the outside shot and versatily to play inside and outside which no other rookie has.

the kids gonna be great, i'm already a huge fan!

Back
Top Bottom