DO NOT buy from card_accessories_centre

Re: DO NOT but from card_accessories_centre

Same guys I bought something a while ago. Not happy with the communication and I have to wait for more than a week coz the supply is not on hand.

---------- Post added 10-07-2011 at 01:53 PM ----------

Considering we're both in Sydney. They should not sell unless they have it on hand.

agreed. i didnt make this thread to slag him off or nothing, just for ozcarders to becareful and expect delays, no comunication if you do decided to order from him

Hey guys, I've also had issues with this guy. Bought an Item that he claimed he had 5 of in stock. Waited for 3 weeks and then sent him a message. I got no reply after a further 2 weeks so I sent him a message claiming I was going to open a complaint with e-bay, to which I then got an instant reply saying that his stock was stuffed up and that the items will be in his store to be sent to me the following week. So I waited another week and then asked him if the item was sent yet...no reply for another week. So I sent another message stating that if I didn't have confirmation that the item had left his store with a tracking number by the following day, then a complaint would be lodged. Guess what...immediate response with a tracking number.

I think this guy has good products and I get the feeling he is reading the messages but just not replying. Like Grant, he only seems to responds to threats of action against him.

The other thing that annoyed me a little was that he marked the items as shipped the day after I bought and paid for it :(

Sorry for the rant but i'm with Grant on this one, you just need to know that if it does not go smoothly with this guy he can be quite painful to deal with.
(Still waiting for my item almost 8 weeks later...)

Cheers

Clay

i've bought tons of stuff from this seller and never any hassles, post might be a bit slow but i'm not from the instant gratification generation, so no probs there. i've always paypalled so no communication dramas for me. will continue to use this guy

---------- Post added 11-07-2011 at 09:24 AM ----------

i think the key might be using paypal, saves all of that communication hassle

cheers for the heads up mate was gonna buy from him this week might look elsewhere sounds ordinary i only need more than one person to complain and thats enough for me to look elsewhere

I used Paypal :(
i've bought tons of stuff from this seller and never any hassles, post might be a bit slow but i'm not from the instant gratification generation, so no probs there. i've always paypalled so no communication dramas for me. will continue to use this guy

---------- Post added 11-07-2011 at 09:24 AM ----------

i think the key might be using paypal, saves all of that communication hassle

i tried also, he didnt allow it...

---------- Post added 11-07-2011 at 10:18 AM ----------

ive opened 2 cases against him, i dont even wanna wait for the items, i just want a refund and IF they somehow turn up ill return to sender them

i tried also, he didnt allow it...

---------- Post added 11-07-2011 at 10:18 AM ----------

ive opened 2 cases against him, i dont even wanna wait for the items, i just want a refund and IF they somehow turn up ill return to sender them

i didn't enquire about paypal, i just used it

Well after numerous emails, I finally got a refund for my missing items. The reason given for all the delays were illness and a partner who didn't know how to do a refund, so take that on board for whatever it's worth. I can't burn the guys totally because their initial speed of service was top notch, they just fell down badly at communication and dealing with a problem that they should never have caused in the first place.
Hopefully next time I can find someone on here to buy from who sells storage boxes, sleeves and toploaders in the various thicknesses...

I found a reply from the seller when I first bought something from him.
Sorry,mate, I just checked, ur order has been packed already, but my partner forgot to send it out, so sorry about da, i'll send it out today :)
Best Regards
Calvin

- card_accessories_centre

I think it was the second purchase that he could not supply straightaway coz he doesnt have it on hand at the time. I didnt order again form him after that.:(

Well after numerous emails, I finally got a refund for my missing items. The reason given for all the delays were illness and a partner who didn't know how to do a refund, so take that on board for whatever it's worth. I can't burn the guys totally because their initial speed of service was top notch, they just fell down badly at communication and dealing with a problem that they should never have caused in the first place.
Hopefully next time I can find someone on here to buy from who sells storage boxes, sleeves and toploaders in the various thicknesses...

I'm glad things worked out for you mate.

I'm glad things worked out for you mate.

Yeah, it's still pretty sad though...would much rather be on here posting about how great they were and how I'd be using them from now on etc, instead of biatchin about them and now they've failed to retain a customer. And if a new customer spends nearly $300 bucks with you, you'd think you'd make some kind of effort to get things right...
Unfortunately this sort of behavior is all too common amongst businesses these days...just not looking at the big picture!
I guess the real moral of the story is that as a customer, when you find a good seller/business, support them and hopefully natural selection will take care of the others !

Back
Top Bottom