DO NOT buy from card_accessories_centre

FRITS

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Grant
I was looking for toploaders and sleeves, did a buy it now with this guy..

He wanted banks transfer so as soon as i bought it i clicked pay now and then bank transfer.

i messaged him about 2-3 times a day asking for his bank details so i can pay... nothing... two weeks later he opens a case against me

i messaged him 4 times after this.. nothing... i said it will stuff up my account cause you are not replying... got a reply

paid him right away, took him two days to close the case(hours before my account would of been suspended)

its been a couple of week and the items havent arrived. been messaging him for days askin bout it... nothing

i checked the feedback(stupidly i didnt check it before i bought the items) but hes got ALOT of bad feedback saying no communication, items havent arrived etc.

he over charged me for postage and replied twice today but nothing to help me.

ive had to open a case and its now in ebays hands.

so beware ozcarders!!!!

Re: DO NOT but from card_accessories_centre

Sorry to hear about that Grant. But I'm glad you made the thread, because I was going to buy some accessories from him aswell.

That's rough on the sellers part. Hope you get it sorted out.

thanks mate. if the thread saves one person from the dramas and hassle of this guy then its done its job

Yeah I too was looking at stuff from this guy at one point. Glad I didn't buy now, thanks for the heads up.

Sorry you had such a terrible experience too.

no problem, def not worth the hassle dealing with him

If you want some supplies try directsportdisplays on ebay, i buy from them regularly and their service is fantastic.

I was looking at them, neg feedback is always off putting though

Can't always go by the Negs. because it only takes 1 a**hole with poor communication skills to ruin someones good record.
I've never had any problems with them and i've been buying from them for a few years.

I've bought stuff from them a few times, one time I couldn't pay paypal so I requested bank details, come to think of it, they didn't reply to me on numerous requests either, I didn't think anymore of it because I ended up getting paypal and paying that way before I had to chase them up further. Didn't notice all the negatives though!

how hard is it to reply to a message, even if they check once or twice a day, no matter how busy ANYONE is im sure they get 5 mins to look at ebay(where they are selling and getting money from)

ive used them a few times. always quick and in communication. A+++ for me.

Hate it when they typa stuff happens....... but yeah, that's what the feedback is there for; to guide you on if you should purchase from them. :)

Yeah, I just bought some stuff from card_accessories_centre too and it went well until I discovered he'd short shipped on some items. So I asked and he says they're on backorder and are a few days away (but mind you he still has many auctions up for the same stuff), I've given him about 10 days to send them but still no show, so I just sent him a refund demand email, if he doesn't, it looks like I'll have to hit him through ebay. Pity because the initial service and cost was good, but I wonder if the short ship is intentional and they just hope the customer doesn't notice ? This publicity won't help him either...I will keep everyone posted on whether he makes things right...

I bought a heap of items from this guy, hade no problems and was well packed.

I had hassles with them also, I get all my stuff (sleeves, pages, top loaders etc) from redtorana, helps that he is just around the corner also.............lol

Back
Top Bottom