Disney trading cards.

Rekless

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jason
eBay User
Super_cooper07
Hey guys just wondering if anyone on here knew if there was anywhere in Australia to buy boxes of Disney trading cards, also do these cards have albums at all? Interested in Lion King, Toy Story, Cars, and more.

Also interested in other cards like Scooby Doo as well.

Cheers,

Jason

I can't help you with boxes in Australia sorry, but here's some info that might be useful. There's a fabulous checklist site here that also notes where there's an album. The Scooby Doo movie sets do. There's also a checklist section here specifically about Disney sets. Note that many of them are more promo sets (eg given out at Disney events) than sets you can buy boxes for. They very rarely have albums.

Inkworks used to make sets for childrens' movies before they went out of business so there's quite a lot of boxes around. I have some on my site, such as Golden Compass or Journey to the Center of the Earth, but none that you mentioned. You have to be slightly careful with these Inkworks boxes because some of them have redemption cards for some autographs or costume cards that cannot be redeemed. Again, the checklist site will let you know if/which cards were by redemption.

Good luck, Jen

Thanks for that, my 3 year old is showing more interest in my NRL and Cricket cards so I thought I'd get him a few boxes of movies he watches.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom