Dirk PC mailday, and some other nice stuff!

MavTrav

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Travis
Hello again fellow OCTers, More mail this week and again wanted to share it with all you great folks;)
First off some nice additions to the Dirk PC, still not sure on manufactured patches but picked up this nice'n'cheap on ebay-

sc02aa07b6.jpg

and also got the last card in to finish this little set-

sc014b0d44.jpg

And now for the other additions, some more on-card Autos of some legends and Hall of Fame players,

Hopefully one day justice will be done and the A-Train will be in the Hall Of Fame!

sc02aa07b601.jpg

the Cooz!

sc02aa07b602.jpg

Jerry Lucas 50th anniversary patch auto

sc02aa07b603.jpg

Chief flag patch auto

sc02aa07b604.jpg

I hope Agent Zero can have a good year and avoid injury, coz when hes fit and firing, hes great to watch!

sc02aa07b606.jpg

And something a little different, one of Australias finest players ever!

sc02aa9347.jpg

Thanks for looking and enjoy!:thumbsup:

Trav

the Jerry Lucas card looks sick. im starting to realy like them older UD Black cards now too, especially the one with the Finals Trophy patch auto card. cheers for sharing mate, some nice cards there thats for sure :thumbsup: :) :) :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

lurv the gilmore, thought he was a super player that never really got the attention he really deserved

nice Dirk premier stiching great looking pc. The star quest is a beauty, good luck finish the set.

Very nice additions to the collection there.

I never minded the "manufactured" thing on cards, as it was something different for the collections and have always collected what I like the look of, and Premier was certainly nice to look at.

Nice little set completion there as well, love when collectors manage to finish a chase of that and they look good as well.

Man, loving the auto's there of those players also, UD black was such a great product UD realised, love em.

Thanks for sharing.

Nice stuff,Love the legend auto's,The Cousy is a ripper,Well done.

Back
Top Bottom