Digital Camera HELP!!

Benny J

Mr Big Shot...
Real Name
Ben
eBay User
15DVS
Hey Guys,
I need some help. I have a Sony digital camera. It went on a hens night the other night :)rolleyes:) and now the buttons on the face of the camera wont work.

I have tried taking the battery out to "reset" things but this has had no effect. Before i did that i was still able to take photos....but wasnt able to reveiw them or use any other buttons on the face of the camera.

Anyone know anything about this sort of stuff?? Was it Matty (Nash13) that used to/or still does work for a place that has something to do with Digital cameras??

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

Benny J

Loan it to a "friend", then when they give it back suggesting that it doesn't work, remain adament that it was in perfect working order when you gave it to them so they have to pay for repairs ;)

Or, do what Andrew said :p

Benny, by any chance the camera isnt under warranty is it?

I would get it to a Sony authorised repairer and get them to asses the camera first. It might cost a few dollars, but the experts will tell you whats wrong and you can go ahead/ or decide not to repair it, based on a cost comparison as its sometime cheaper to buy a new one than get the old one repaired.

As a side note...I lent a camera to a family friend once, they took it Overseas and dropped it causing it to not work.

They felt so guilty they replaced it with a new one before they gave it back to me.

Bad news was that I took the old one to be repaired and it was a 0.99c bracket that had broken....cost $30 to repair and is still working to this day.

Cheers
Matt

Back
Top Bottom