Diggaz NRL Elite Thank You and Giveaway! (Winners Announced)

Diggaz TC

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Michael
eBay User
diggaztradingcards
I would like to give a big thanks to all OzCard Trader members who have purchased NRL Elite products from me recently. It has been a big step up from previous ESP releases and i'm excited to see the direction in which future NRL releases are headed.

As a thank you, I'm going to be giving away 4 prizes.

The Details:

Any OzCard Trader Member who purchased an NRL Elite product off me (NRL Elite Case, Box, Album or Starter Pack) will automatically receive an entry into the draw.

Any OzCard Trader Member with an automatic entry (as listed above) will receive an additional entry if they purchase another NRL Elite product off me between now and the draw date.

Any OzCard Trader Member who hasn't made an NRL Elite purchase off me but does before the draw date will also receive an entry into the draw.
(Cases, Boxes, Albums and Starter Packs are all still available for purchase)

The draw will take place on Sunday, September 1st. I'm happy for the draw to be run via the random.org method commonly used by the admins on ozcardtrader. If an admin is able to assist with this it would be appreciated, otherwise, I will find a way to film it.

The Prizes:

1) One NRL Elite Box + NRL Elite Album
2) One NRL Elite Box
3) One NRL Elite Album + Starter Pack
4) One NRL Elite Album

Good Luck to everyone and thank you again for your support!!!

Regards,
Michael
Diggaz TC :)

EDIT: Adding the current members who have an entry-

1) Automatic entries for purchasing an Elite product between release date and August 18th:

@lukeedwardjohn
@jrinbulli
@Kintamayama
@Jaames
@troy titans douglas
@freeballs
@Brplat
@Victor The Viking
@veebs27
@Herepusspuss
@nznrl
@pharoh
@MILD
@Haydn Raymond
@MarkTomo
@shane_sharks
@Tanswell87
@Darrenemu
@Coolidgee
@Leith Holding
@Kreepz
@sharkiefan0102
@baabaa5
@kiwi06
@Dogs2194
@MillsAU
@ballsout
@valiant_pacer
@3bet
@Muzza
@Jaede
@kobe4mvp
@starter
@ch0pzta
@QLDA
@thewahaman
@gregga61
@RisingSun
@GiRDS-
@Noark-99
@Gavin
@Swaler12
@kenny3011
@Colesy

2) Additional Entry for purchasing an Elite product between August 19th and the draw date, September 1st:

@razor77
@Jaede
@kiwi06
@Swaler12
@parraeels
@Brplat
@Herepusspuss
@Haydn Raymond
@jussy

Please PM me if you think I've missed you on either of these lists.

Last edited:
Very nice gesture, I need to come around and grab a heap of top loaders and sleeves again. might grab a few starter packs aswell.

will pm you later today

Back
Top Bottom