Did anyone here just win the Bevan Futera gold on eBay?

BLOWN8

Such is life!
Real Name
Darren
eBay User
dazza_1563
Did anyone here on the forum just win the auction for the Michael Bevan Futera gold card? I was busy at the time the auction finished so couldn't throw another bid on, and seriously thought my max bid would have been enough. Shattered I didn't win it.

Well, actually yes it was me that won the Bevan..... I chased them for about 5 years so I think they are worth a reasonable amount of $ these days - and why do they seem to be so much harder to find that the McDermott's ?

I won't get it for a week or so I guess but I'll probably look at selling it I think in a month or so when I get back from a holiday.

I guess I'll accept offers now that you know what it went for today.

Cheers
John

Well, actually yes it was me that won the Bevan..... I chased them for about 5 years so I think they are worth a reasonable amount of $ these days - and why do they seem to be so much harder to find that the McDermott's ?

I won't get it for a week or so I guess but I'll probably look at selling it I think in a month or so when I get back from a holiday.

I guess I'll accept offers now that you know what it went for today.

Cheers
John

Congrats mate, well played. Please let me be the one to buy it from you. We'll work a deal out im sure mate. I'll message you today and if you want to sell I'm your man. Also if you have any other golds I'll be keen on them too.

Back
Top Bottom