Detroit Pistons PC

Hornso

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Sam
eBay User
hornso43
Been about a year since I got sucked into this enjoyable, addictive part of the hobby so I thought it was about time I posted some of my chases (other than the Motor City Auto Project).

Firstly Mosaic. I started off trying to collect everything but have since cut that down. Here's a few of the sets I've been able to finish:

2019-20 Silver Prizms
1920 Mosaic Silver.JPG

2019-20 Pink Camo Mosaic
1920 Mosaic Camo.JPG

2020-21 Pink Camo Mosaic
2021 Mosaic Camo.JPG

For 19/20 I'm chasing the Bruce Brown Rainbow as well as Red, Blue, Fast Break Silver, Fast Break Blue, Red Wave & Choice Red Fusions for the rest. As well as needing the Mosaic Prizm, Reactive Blue and Reactive Orange for Sekou.

For 20/21 I need Mosaic Prizms, Silver, Green, Red, Blue, Reactive Blue, Reactive Red, Fast Break Silver, Fast Break Blue and Red Waves for various players.

Let me know if you have any you are looking to sell.

I've also started collecting Silver Prizms and a parallel of each card from Select...

2020-21 Prizm Silver set
2021 Prizm.JPG

Thanks for everyone who has helped me thus far. Mostly a very friendly community!

Last edited:
Missed this thread! Wow - variety!!!

How are the Court Kings acetate RC's in hand? Prone to any scratches or defects that you can see? I was looking at a few of those, similar to the old E-X Credentials and haven't picked any up yet for fear of surface issues.

How are the Court Kings acetate RC's in hand? Prone to any scratches or defects that you can see? I was looking at a few of those, similar to the old E-X Credentials and haven't picked any up yet for fear of surface issues.
Next time I drag the box out I’ll have a better look for you.

Having seen some Acetate cards in breaks since, there looks to be a decent chance there will be some paint missing around some of the corners.

Back
Top Bottom