Desperately seeking Odd Bodz & Space Odd Bodz

I have a complete set of Oddbodz Glo cards, in excellent condition, that I'm looking to sell. Anyone interested?!

I have the complete full set of Space Oddbodz all in red/orange glow. They are in excellent condition, I dont think ive taken them out of the plastic sleeves. apparently they are quite rare. Wanting to sell the set. let me know if intersted, Cheers Karen.

I have the complete full set of Space Oddbodz all in red/orange glow. They are in excellent condition, I dont think ive taken them out of the plastic sleeves. apparently they are quite rare. Wanting to sell the set. let me know if intersted, Cheers Karen.

I am interested Karen. Are these advertised elsewhere?

I have these cards, kept them since the school days of 95-96, I have a full folder with I dunno I can only guess hundreds
They're in plastic sleeves, never left the sleeves so probably as good as condition as you'll find anywhere these days.
If you're interested I can take photos of the lot and can work out a price.
Contact me

I have these cards, kept them since the school days of 95-96, I have a full folder with I dunno I can only guess hundreds
They're in plastic sleeves, never left the sleeves so probably as good as condition as you'll find anywhere these days.
If you're interested I can take photos of the lot and can work out a price.
Contact me
0423817953 I'll happy to take those of ur hands

Hey All,
I just came across my So Space Oddbodz Collection. All carefully stored in a Flippin' Folder. I have cards 50-01 through to 50-60.
They still glow in the dark, but the old heat-change bits seem to have faded over the years and don't work anymore when rubbed.
(Spent some time rubbing each card...)

Is there any interest in these and what's the usual going rate?

Back
Top Bottom