Desperate help needed from Sydney Folks..

wjrwebber

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Will
eBay User
wjrwebber
I am coming over to NSW tomorrow, but now my lift has been delayed and I am extremely desperate for a lift from the Domestic to Hornsby (I know I can train it or if I'm rich get a taxi, but I don't trust the trains esp. travelling at that time of day with my gf and a taxi would cost me an arm and a leg.) I'd be willing to pay the cost of fuel plus extra for anyone who can help out....

What time are you coming in?
The train is sure thing and the Hornsby line is better than a few other lines.
If you dont feel to safe, sit in the Middle carriages where the guard is.

Wont be getting out of the airport until at least 10:30pm. My g/f doesn't know yet, but I know she just wont do that, she is a little bit insecure with these kinds of things..

That is quite late, if the lift is not delayed for too long i would wait it out, either that or a taxi (not sure how much it would cost).

i lived in sydney for 12 months catching trains pretty much everywhere and never had any problems..and i was out in Penrith too which is a pretty rough part of sydney

There will be plenty of people on the trains at that time of night. The North Shore would be the safest line to travel on, you'll be sweet. I travel late at night coming home from gigs, nights out etc. on the North Shore Line from Central Station.

The trains are fine. Like Ace says, travel in the guard's carriage.

Taxi would cost $80-$100 I reckon.

Also, wouldn't it be more scary traveling with a complete stranger?

Yeh specially some of the sydney members! :lol: :v: j/k guys :p

I know who to trust and who not to on the internet, been down that road many times and I feel 99% here I'd be able to.

The time factor comes into it as well since I have to get to Newcastle the same night, so the earlier the better.

I'm just hesitant to go via the trains as I have seen a strange assortment of people on the trains at that time of night from previous occasions.

i lived in sydney for 12 months catching trains pretty much everywhere and never had any problems..and i was out in Penrith too which is a pretty rough part of sydney

Pfft Penrith isnt that bad, i live just up the road from penrith. :p

give me Penrith over the Liverpool line anyday

Back
Top Bottom