Delta’s IP’s

These are from a training session a couple months ago

Got these signed at the Captains Run Preliminary Final. Taukeiaho gave me a signature I haven't seen before.

Last Bulldogs Game for 2019:

Got these done at the Fan Fest Today
Some photos I printed off:

Some cards as well:

These are from Wednesday:

Hi mate any of these available for trade? Keen on some roosters and some raiders elite 19?

Hi mate any of these available for trade? Keen on some roosters and some raiders elite 19?
Hi mate, I'm just sorting out a couple of deals with some other people to get the IP's I need. I'm not selling/trading IP's at the moment, just buying the ones I need, so the one's in the photo aren't going anywhere. I'll let you know when I've caught up on my IP collection.

Looks like you had a good outing at the NRL Fan Fest
Well done mate!
Yeah, it was great. All the players were really accommodating and willing to sign whatever I had. Most players should up half an hour earlier than they were supposed to and stayed half- an entire hour after their schedule. Michael Morgan, Corey Oates, have made appearances on both days even when they weren't scheduled and the Trbojevic brothers showed up about 4 hours early today. Also quite a few past players there, including Ben Ross, Brett Kimmorley, Nathan Hindmarsh, Petero Civoniceva, Steve Roach, Gary Belcher, Scott Sattler. Also saw plenty of retiring players checking into a hotel near Martin Place.

two old school maildays that came recently.

bulldogs members forum:

Some more from Penrith fundraiser and Cronulla