Delta’s IP’s

Delta

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Tola
A great gift from someone on E-Bay to kick-off my chase.

13106658_1687442844839655_1830356013_o.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks to All the People who have helped me with my first ttm autographing.
13214416_1691575411093065_2092901525_o.jpg

Do you send the pens with the cards for them to be signed with?
Nope. That would make me have to buy a bubble mailer. Besides I write a short letter to the players and I stated for Arthur Summons to sign with a sharpie. He must have gotten through a few of the centenary, then saw my letter and reverted back to the sharpie. And from all those ebay sales and other people's maildays, I've generally sort of assumed that they would know where to generally sign and with what, but I specified anyway. Still pretty glad with the personalized one, not sure why he put my name in quotation marks.

Nope. That would make me have to buy a bubble mailer. Besides I write a short letter to the players and I stated for Arthur Summons to sign with a sharpie. He must have gotten through a few of the centenary, then saw my letter and reverted back to the sharpie. And from all those ebay sales and other people's maildays, I've generally sort of assumed that they would know where to generally sign and with what, but I specified anyway. Still pretty glad with the personalized one, not sure why he put my name in quotation marks.
I always send a pen with my ttm to ensure that my signatures are all consistent through my collection.

It's worth the few more dollars in my eyes, but I'm pretty fussy with the sigs in my collection

I always send a pen with my ttm to ensure that my signatures are all consistent through my collection.

It's worth the few more dollars in my eyes, but I'm pretty fussy with the sigs in my collection
I send my cards away and back in plain white envelopes. If I stick a pen there, not sure how its gonna hold, and besides it might shape the photo and cards in a concave manner. Apparently, most players have their own pens, but it might be a problem getting newer sigs as the cards have gloss and players might not have lumocolours.

I send my cards away and back in plain white envelopes. If I stick a pen there, not sure how its gonna hold, and besides it might shape the photo and cards in a concave manner. Apparently, most players have their own pens, but it might be a problem getting newer sigs as the cards have gloss and players might not have lumocolours.
I spend a few extra dollars and send my ttm in a larger padded envelope with a smaller padded envelope and a pen in there.

Half the time you don't get the pen back but it's a good way to ensure cards are going to be in good condition and signed with the pen that you prefer

Got This Back Today. Graham Eadie also put in a little note saying 'I hope it's fine' - Thanks Wombat. Very Happy, however couldn't find an action photograph of him to print. :p
Looking forward to getting my 2008 Telegraph Inserts signed.
13214797_1693679537549319_2106701764_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom