Delivery from COMC...

ekalb

Raider Nation!!
Real Name
Shannan
eBay User
ekalbnz
I had a few Non-Sport arrive with my NFL shipment from COMC. Here they are:

Doctor Strange; Silver Surfer; Psylocke; Storm; Mr. Fantastic; Ghost Rider; Wolverine and Iron Man autos from Marvel Retro (I am slowly putting this set together when I can pick up the autos on the cheap :thumbsup: - I know have 16 different total)...

A Raj BBT Wardrobe for the PC and a Phoenix Red PMG from Marvel Retro (available if anyone is interested)...

And finally an Iron Man sketch by Joel Gomez. I'm not really a huge Iron Man fan, but I was drawn to this sketch for some reason (could be tempted to trade for another sketch that may interest me however)...

Sweet pick-ups!

Thanks Cat!
BTW got me a Plaza Auto and Hoodie incoming to my COMC mailbox very soon finally :kick:

I pulled some auto's from a Friendly Break, will let you know which ones they are when they arrive.

Thanks Dave. Have they done more Retro pack breaks lately? I got into one of their first Retro breaks but have not seen anymore with them since.

Thanks Cat!
BTW got me a Plaza Auto and Hoodie incoming to my COMC mailbox very soon finally :kick:

Nice additions to the collection! Thinking I'll need to look into getting a COMC mailbox (don't understand how they work yet xD), as ebay's global shipping program has been giving me a real headache. A lot of sellers want $30 to ship a single card to Oz now!

Nice additions to the collection! Thinking I'll need to look into getting a COMC mailbox (don't understand how they work yet xD), as ebay's global shipping program has been giving me a real headache. A lot of sellers want $30 to ship a single card to Oz now!

It's pretty basic. Free to set up. Your address would look like:
COMC.com Mailbox
c/o [Your Username]
6727 – 185th Ave NE
Redmond, WA 98052
United States

They will then email you when your parcel arrives with a picture like this:

They then collect all your deliveries up in your "mailbox" and process these once every 4-weeks (you can request processing earlier). It costs $5 for each time they process the mailbox for you for up to 10 cards, and then $0.50 for each card to be processed after that (or $2 a card if you want 1-day processing). This normally takes around a week to process. Then to send them over these ways, it costs $3 flate shipping rate plus $0.25 a card.

Good set of info here:
http://blog.comc.com/2013/05/17/announcing-the-comc-mailbox-service/

Thanks for the info, I appreciate it. Certainly looks like the cheaper way to get cards sent here, will have to set up an account with them!

Nice haul ! Yell out if you need any of the auto's I pulled. I might be interested in the Phoenix - I'm building a small character PC of her and one or two others maybe...

Yeah, it's getting beyond a joke. Apparently the seller doesn't know it's happening half the time and if they don't, it defaults to the $30... Also hate how you look in the list of auctions and it's like $17 for shipping but when you load the item page it's actually $30 or something...they add in customs fees that aren't even required !!

Yeah, it's getting beyond a joke. Apparently the seller doesn't know it's happening half the time and if they don't, it defaults to the $30... Also hate how you look in the list of auctions and it's like $17 for shipping but when you load the item page it's actually $30 or something...they add in customs fees that aren't even required !!

I noticed that too, it's a bit deceptive!

I have never used the ebay Global shipping program because New Zealand doesn't exist according to ebay...

You're really not missing out on anything, trust me. I understand it might be useful for shipping for more expensive cards (when you really do need the extras), but when they want you to pay $24-$32 for shipping on a card that is cheaper than the postage price it's ridiculous. Maybe it's just me, but I generally refuse to pay any more than $15 shipping on a card that costs under $50.

I noticed that too, it's a bit deceptive!

You're really not missing out on anything, trust me. I understand it might be useful for shipping for more expensive cards (when you really do need the extras), but when they want you to pay $24-$32 for shipping on a card that is cheaper than the postage price it's ridiculous. Maybe it's just me, but I generally refuse to pay any more than $15 shipping on a card that costs under $50.

Definitely not just you. I'll pay more postage if the cards valuable and I'm getting tracking or something, but for everything else, standard postage is fine. I've been buying on ebay for 15 years and haven't lost an item yet - this is all just a rort..

Back
Top Bottom