Delete Please

1stBowman

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Damien
COMC User
1stBowman
I have just posted the 3 autos. I did get one nice parallel - a Blue Refractor of C.J Adams ( 6th overall pick and arguably the most sought after player in this product). The reason I only posted the 3 autos is because all the other cards are back in their packs. Late at night early this week, I crept into the study whilst everyone was asleep. I then stealthily removed the box from its Christmas wrapping, busted the packs open - as quietly as was humanly possible - and then carefully put the cards back in their packs and the box back into its wrapper - only minor damage was done to the wrapping so I will probably get away with it. The deceit...

Beat the odds with 2 numbered cards out of three but unfortunately no decent names. In fact Topps were a bit naughty giving an auto to a guy selected 137th in the draft( Noah Song). I hope that does not become a trend - they already held back Bobby Witt Jr. ( number 2 draft pick and easily the most sought after prospect in this draft class) for 2020 Bowman Baseball.

View attachment 299632

Last edited:
Reactions: edz
Back
Top Bottom