Delete Please

1stBowman

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Damien
COMC User
1stBowman
Decided to purchase a couple of boxes of junk wax recently ( 1986 Topps and 1987 Topps). What I have learnt from this is that you should only buy sealed product. If you don't, you may end up with a box that has an ingrained smell of dank basement running through the cards

View attachment 298997

Last edited:
It's a sad thing that the baseball hobby is so obscure in Australia. Call me biased, but baseball is king.

To the few souls who do inhabit this part of the site, I managed to get rid of the stink in the cards by simply leaving them sitting in a 60 degrees garage for two weeks - fixed.

View attachment 299630

View attachment 299631

For lovers of baseball I thoroughly recommend getting a box from the 80's. Just try to get a factory sealed one.

Last edited:
It was $40US for the 1987 Topps and $30US for the 1986. The stuff is pretty cheap considering. The problem as always is postage. It was $68US. I purchased directly through Dave and Adams Card world. Maybe you can get it cheaper elsewhere. I've seen individual packs on ebay from Australian sellers but not sure if they had boxes for sale.

Back
Top Bottom