decided..

Lions2003

Banned User
Real Name
Jacob
hey guys :wave:

after a bit of thinking i have decided gonna give up collecting AFL, and going ot concentrate on collecting NBA, NBA is alot more expensive and i can't afford to collect both! Might buy a couple of AFL packs here & there, but not going to collect it!
Happy to give away all my base & GDC's for price of postage, PM with a list of what you need, will get a full Sale list up (w/ Inserts, sigs) in next couple of days.
I'm just going to stick with Chris paul in NBA, and focus on chasing down most of his cards :)

cheers,

Jacob :v:

Must be a hard decision Jacob... Good Luck with your Paul:v:

I will send you a list of what I'm after:)

will be keen on pies. reply to this thread when you have the list please.

good luck with the basket ball cards mate :thumbsup:

hey guys :wave:

after a bit of thinking i have decided gonna give up collecting AFL, and going ot concentrate on collecting NBA, NBA is alot more expensive and i can't afford to collect both! Might buy a couple of AFL packs here & there, but not going to collect it!
Happy to give away all my base & GDC's for price of postage, PM with a list of what you need, will get a full Sale list up (w/ Inserts, sigs) in next couple of days.
I'm just going to stick with Chris paul in NBA, and focus on chasing down most of his cards :)

cheers,

Jacob :v:

Good luck man, Have you any WCE cards left I'll take them if possible, let me know what you have man.

Can you all PM me with what your after and i'll get back to you with list via PM, i always check my inbox, so then i will remember to send list!

You will be back :)

AFL always comes up trumps...

You reckon? I'm really acutally sort of sick of it ;)

Back
Top Bottom