David Warner Experiences

i agree with what Nazim said a few years back in this thread, the players know people sell their signatures on eBay and it kills it for everyone. In 2005 I was on the Ashes Tour in England and during the Lord’s Test Match I waited for Glenn McGrath outside his hotel (I was staying in the one next door) and when I caught him and asked him to sign my Ashes ticket the first thing he said was “What are you going to do with it? Not sell it?”

I responded in shock and said no way its getting framed with the other tickets and he signed it but it was then I realised just how much every IP signature on eBay ruins it for the rest of us who do it for our personal collection. I still have that signed Ashes Ticket and as promised it’s framed along with the score card from the Lord’s Test match (See below).

if that is Warner’s excuse I say good on him but there are better ways to refuse a signature that act like a tosser (Which I have read about many many times). I know a few years back when I spoke to Neil from Tap n Play about the Ashes Predictors he said he hopes Warner does not win the Player of the Series as he is like getting blood from a stone.........nuff said 😉

B3F53C18-BB35-4D69-B38C-9DA6F9044E59.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom