David fifta road to the finals jersey auto

holycheif

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jeff
eBay User
jeffkid
Hi all,

Anyone got an idea of value for the above card? Haven’t been able to find any recent sales.

Also do you know where to look up the likely patch if unredeemed?

Hi all,

Anyone got an idea of value for the above card? Haven’t been able to find any recent sales.

Also do you know where to look up the likely patch if unredeemed?
They didn’t bring out a guide the last few years . It’s just luck of the draw until you get it sent back unfortunately. I have one myself I’m about to sell . Reason you haven’t seen many for sale is because Gold Coast cards has 6 for sale lol

They didn’t bring out a guide the last few years . It’s just luck of the draw until you get it sent back unfortunately. I have one myself I’m about to sell . Reason you haven’t seen many for sale is because Gold Coast cards has 6 for sale lol
Thanks mate, good to know! I haven't redeemed mine, so the lucky buyer can roll the dice and hopefully get something nice when I sell it.

Thanks mate, good to know! I haven't redeemed mine, so the lucky buyer can roll the dice and hopefully get something nice when I sell it.
I think it’s partly the reason the patches were fetching higher prices than they were previously when the patch guide was available. People wouldn’t pay top dollar for a 1 colour patch .Good luck with the sale .

Back
Top Bottom