Dave & Adam's Shipping question

kjetilfan

Banned User
Real Name
Todd
Have been considering buying from D&A, but the USD 50 for a single box shipping is a bit of a turn-off.

I have noticed quite a few people on here have purchased from them. Shipping seems to stay the same regardless of the number of boxes you add.

Is buying a decent quantity the only economical way to buy, or is there a different shipping method available that isn't listed?

Have considered getting them to break boxes for me and just send the hits to COMC, but not quite the same as busting packs yourself

Basically yes their postage starts at around $50usd for a small item. Aboslute joke really.
It also gets expensive if you buy cases of product with lots of packs of cards in them.

Better to get together with some other people in your area and do a group buy and share the postage.

Basically yes their postage starts at around $50usd for a small item. Aboslute joke really.
It also gets expensive if you buy cases of product with lots of packs of cards in them.

Better to get together with some other people in your area and do a group buy and share the postage.

Thanks for the info.

Unfortunately there are not many people around who are after what I would be (Hockey would be number 1).

But they could buy NBA or whatever, doesn't matter, just pool them all together in the one order.

Yeah I realised what I wrote was stupid about 5 seconds before you replied lol.

Biggest problem is I am in the middle of Tassie, and arranging postage to and from here to anyone else involved would be almost as expensive. Plus the few people in the state who collect that I know are pretty much AFL/NRL guys.

Back
Top Bottom