Database Management

hawksforever

Magic Fan
Real Name
Ben
eBay User
backyardsportscards
Does anyone know of any good card collection database management software out there? Both for free and that costs. Alternativly does anyone know of any good access templates for collection management. I have seen some real nice looking sites with great database software working in the background.

Well on Beckett.com you can have a collection and add/remove cards from it and if you subscribe tells you what your collection is worth, thats what i used to use till i sold most of my cards off

not sure if this is what you mean but OpenOffice is what i use to catalog all of my autographs... the database is pretty easy to use, it's free at OpenOffice.org.

not sure on templates though.

I use Excel spreadsheet, and openoffice is just as good. Could use access database as well.

Downloading Openoffice now we'll see how it goes ;)

gotta admit that there was a degree of difficulty figuring out how to set up/save/retrieve a database at first due to the fact i hadnt used any database program in a long time when i downloaded it... but once i figured it out, it was a breeze... hopefully you'll be better accustomed to the buttons and toggles than i was :)

lol Dep i have no idea with it atm.
I just copied over a list of stuff from Beckett now i have to figure out how to delete all the boxes and other crap that copied over with it.
I did find the saving part easy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom